AF Army 25th September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kriger;422405 wrote: I will I'm sure. I had cereal and a banana so I'm sure my blood sugar is ok. You guys enjoy your day. I'll pop in and out to check up on you guys! Thanks for your concern! You are great friends!
    Hang in there, sweetie! :h
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Jewelry

Coil braclet w/ beads and Indian Agate.

Necklace from seed beads and bugle beads and ? Still working on the braclet to match. It's 4 seperate strands in 1 necklace.

Close up of beads.
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

hi all , Cy back from toon yet , need a word with him!

Comment

LTG . jUST SAW YOUR PHOTO , YOU LOOK LOVELY , i CAN ONLY GET MINE ON MY PUBLIC PROFILE. Sorry , caps on!

Comment

Thanks guys!
            I think I have a plan for the drinking part of the banquet. Want to hear it?
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Here it is. We always take a bottle wine to our room 'cause it saves on the bar tab throught the night. Husbo doesn't drink anymore so it will be AF this year.
              Non-drinkers are not an issue and many of pals there do not drink.
              Social drinkers don't bother me 'cause they don't seem to make a big deal of it.
              Binge drinkers are another story. But I figure by the time I see them they will be so far gone that they won't even remember me in the morning. I'll just translate what they say into " Do you want to jump of a bridge with me?" Like I want to wake up dead in the morning - alone. I'll just get an AF fruity drink from the bar with my husbo...maybe go back to our room too...LOL!! What do you think?
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

are you going out tonight ltg

Comment

I'm looking at it as a date with my husbo, not with drinkers
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Limers, it's a banquet in late October.
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

LookingToGrow;422433 wrote:
                      Binge drinkers are another story. But I figure by the time I see them they will be so far gone that they won't even remember me in the morning. I'll just translate what they say into " Do you want to jump of a bridge with me?" Like I want to wake up dead in the morning... What do you think?
                      That is a FANTASTIC tactic!!

wip

Comment

Thanks WIP. I appreciate your input
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

LTG,
                          Beautiful jewelry!!!! I was just thinking that we are all a talented group. Each and every one of us has a unique characteristic that seaparates us from the others. I think it's pretty cool and I am proud to be among you gifted folks!!

I think your event will go wonderfully and you will wake up in the morning feeling fine. You will go down to the hotel restaurant and see all those who are barely alive from drinking the night before. It will be a "grand" occasion!! What is the date, LTG?
                          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

You've got to put up pics of your dress and shoes when you get them...
                            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

The banquet is October 25, so I have plenty of time to prepare. It really helps that my husbo doesn't drink anymore.
                              And, yes, we are a talented group! Everyone has some unique gift/talent :wings:
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

kriger;422450 wrote: You've got to put up pics of your dress and shoes when you get them...
                                The shopping will be fun! We get prom style photos most years so it's fun
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X