AF Army 25th September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its wierd krigs. I do smoke, but only when i feel like one. Usually have one before i go to bed, but can not have a fag for days. Smoke maybe 5-6 a week max. With my addictive nature i often wonder why ive never become'addicted' to fags
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I worry about DB; I worry about anyone setting out to modd after lots of time AF. I know if I took that ONE lousy drink the rest would be history...I guess I have this thing in my mind that everyone is like me. That is just no so. I wish her the best, but whatever happens, we will be there for her!!
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

That is so weird, Cy. I have a harder time quitting smokes than drink, by far! I am struggling to stop now, but not really trying too much. I guess I need them right now.

Hi Zeppers, How's it hanging for you this morning???
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Me too krigs. When i started drinking after 4 and a half years alc free, i didnt just have a beer or 2, i went on a binge and gave myself alc poisoning cause my body wasnt used to it after so much abstinence. What a tit!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

What was the trigger after 4 1/2 years???

Comment

Hi Krigs - I'm good this morning, the sun is shining and I really need to go and do some work. I'm a smoker too - but I reckon if I can kick AL in the arse I could def do the ciggies as well. Hell then I would be just about perfect. LOL
              It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

I am back. Seems as if husbo got hung up at the office. Looks like no fishing today (:
                :l
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Isn't that the truth, Zeppers? HA HA HA

Comment

Kriger, are you TF yet? I tryed for like 2 hours. Need a better plan, for sure.
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I have a funny pet story to tell. Anyone want to hear it?
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

krigs...stress. I had had all that time alc free with no real 'problems' to deal with. Had a great job, got a girlfriend after 4 years who is brill, started to have a really close relationship with my daughter, and the hate went with my ex on both sides. I worked very very long hours and i was worn out and the stress got to me and i didnt know how to deal with it. Had a 2 week holiday and just cracked! Also spent far too much money on materialistic things when i was sober, and instead of dealing with my problems in the past, i just tried to put them in a room and lock the door.
                        Im trying to do it properly this time, cause if i slip again i know i will lose eveyhting and end up in an early grave.
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

go for it ltg
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

cymru;422729 wrote: krigs...stress. I had had all that time alc free with no real 'problems' to deal with. Had a great job, got a girlfriend after 4 years who is brill, started to have a really close relationship with my daughter, and the hate went with my ex on both sides. I worked very very long hours and i was worn out and the stress got to me and i didnt know how to deal with it. Had a 2 week holiday and just cracked! Also spent far too much money on materialistic things when i was sober, and instead of dealing with my problems in the past, i just tried to put them in a room and lock the door.
                            Im trying to do it properly this time, cause if i slip again i know i will lose eveyhting and end up in an early grave.
                            Chef, you have come a long way this month! Proud of you and happy for you :wings:
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Thank You LTG.
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

LTG - better hear the pet story before I go and do some work
                                It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Working...
                                X