AF Army 25th September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have either marks and spencer or waitrose. Such lovely stores for foodies, but i have to stay well away from there doors at the mo!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Just been to chemist to get al-free products.. didnt realise how many toiletries actually had alcohol in them! I cant use 'Dove' shampoo/bubble bath, or my elnett hairspray!.. or even sensodyne mouthwash.

Also glanced across the road at the offie, and saw someone coming out with 3 bottles wine.. yep I can tell what's in an offie-bag across a crowded road lol.
      Felt nothing.. didnt envy him at all.
      ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Hi All,
        I am alive and kickin'. I had a busy day and didn't get online until about 4p my time which was after bedtime for most of you. We have some parties coming up for our people reaching 30 days soon...CY and Vlad most specifically. Good going you two!! I hit 60 days in 8 days...double wow. I don't know who is still here but Hi to LTG, WIP, MM and welcome back to Dolph and Chelle. Chelle, good luck on your antabuse...you will be one sober woman from now on! LTG, was that rodent dead when your hubby came home and took it out of the bathroom? Just wondering. O2, How are you doing without smokes? I am jealous! MM, 10 days is wonderful and I bet you are feeling much better, right?
        I have much work again today, so I'll be on and off briefly throughout the day to check in. I hope everyone has a good day! No more bad cravings for anyone allowed!
        Krigs
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Im doing sweet n sour pork for dinner today.. I just hope the vinegar doesnt affect the antabuse
          ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Hi Kriger
            Yep sober and lovin it!

Comment

Hi Kriger! Mama cat ate most of the mouse after making a bloody mess. All cleaned up now
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Chelle, love your avatar
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

one2many;422304 wrote: Chelle, be careful with the vinegar, someone here had a bad reaction to it...was it marbella????
                  oooh.. I might pm her about that then. Aw that would be a shame tough, my other half and bairn tucking into sweet n sour pork whilst im sitting there with a bowl of scabby tatties...

Comment

Yes I know about the money; our household was going through $12000/yr for beer and smoke...totally insane!!! I wanted to cut that in alf by quitting the drink and the smokes but haven't done the smokes yet. I am so weak. I know for you it will help with your appetite. We will see some big fat arse on you soon...trouble fitting thru the door...etc.

Thanks for missing me...that warms my soul, O2M!!
                    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Boston, MA

For those that saw the video Sea posted this morning, here's me and my sailor in Boston, MA. It was our wedding day on the Charles River - Sept 1, 2005.

LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hey Krigs. Great to hear from you. Glad your well.
                        Good to hear your so upbeat too chelle. Great news.
                        I bought a bag of skittles(sweets, candy) when out and all the colours are the wrong flavours. Yellow is red col, purple is lemon. wierd, but kinda cool!
                        [ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OfkT5SIH4gI]YouTube - Skittles - Taste The Rainbow Of Fruit Flavors[/ame]
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

LTG, Great photos. Looks like you had a nice honeymoon?
                          Hi Gia, Is your Mom in a good mood today?

Comment

girlfriends coming over, so be back later. Love ya all! Have fun
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Right Im gonna go batter me pork for dinner...
                              Oo-er that sounded a bit dodgy!

Comment

Thanks y'all! It was a beautiful day in Boston as the sunset.

Gia, glad you are feeling better as the day goes on :wings:

Kriger, did you find a project yet?
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X