AF Army 25th September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, I thought it was hump day yesterday?? - even the dogs are getting more action around here lately..is there something in the water?

Lurking all evening but did manage to access chat at last - thanks Vlad for the link!

Too swamped with work today to think about the ol booze so feeling ok but shattered tired so off to bed for me too

Sweet dreams everyone - don't let the bed bugs bite
    xx
    There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Nothing like a couple of dogs humping in your car to bring you back down to earth. They also did it once when they were tied up outside an icecream shop. Again with the little girl one humping the boy. Thus they never went out in public together again.

The girl one also ran into a full lounge room of guests with my bra in her mouth once, did a couple of laps around the room and took off again. I just sat there hoping no one had noticed.

Night Night everybody
      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Krigs...things getting better with G/F. I just feel that she is a bit possesive sometimes. I feel smothered by it. But were working on things. Me not drinking has helped loads.
        Nos Da bandit.
        Im off to bed now. take care all. goodnight to those sleeping and have a great day to those waking!
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Cy, Good about GF and good night!

I am off to take a nice long walk with a friend. I have not started the exercise part of MWO. Shame on me!
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hey did everyone go to bed. I just got up.lol
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Morning Sea - I'm up but I have to go into town - It's usually pretty quiet on the army front at this time.
              Hope you are have a good day - have things settled down on the house front?

Comment

Hi Zep
                It is 7pm here. I am working the overnight shift again tonight. Thank God I got some sleep today. I am not used to doing the overnights, as I haven't done it in six months, so this morning when I signed on, I had been up for 26 hours.
                I called the mortgage co. yesterday. Seems the woman that I spoke with made a "mistake". The foreclosure attorney has not set a sale date for my property. He is a couple of months out at least, and they say that they are still willing to try and work things out with me now that I have two jobs. I am not so sure that I trust these folks now though. How are you doing?

Comment

Oh Sea - that's good to hear about your house. I know what you mean - I have run up so many bills while being a boozer it's bedlam trying to get them paid off. I hate answering the phone because it will probably be a crediter going to give me a tune up over a bill I need to pay.

Other than that things are going well - there is a light at the end of the bill tunnel.

Comment

Right Sea - I must go and get some more dog food or there will be a riot here later on tonight.
                    Looking forward to catching up tomorrow.
                    Take Care

Comment

Ok Zep
                      I hear ya. Are you 30 days now? I just noticed you AF date as August 25. Way to Go!!!!

Comment

Zeppie2;422746 wrote: I was at the petrol station one day paying for my gas, when I walked back out to the car - she was humping him so hard the car was rocking. I thought about just walking past the car pretending they were not my dogs. But I just jumped in the car and sped off down the road.
                        Ha! That's hilarious! I had two labs who were inseparable, but the female FREQUENTLY humped the male, and he just stood there and stared off into space, looking miserable, but resigned to the situation. It's a dominance thing. Flannery was making sure everyone knew she was boss dog, and Guinness (the male) was OK with that.

wip

Comment

Thats what was so weird WIP - she wasn't at all dominant maybe she just wanted to be?

Comment

Zeppie2;422920 wrote: Thats what was so weird WIP - she wasn't at all dominant maybe she just wanted to be?
                            Oh! Well then! Maybe she just wanted to be but you'd think the male would turn around and menace her if she was threatening HIS dominance, so... maybe he was just humoring her?

Who knows. It really did seem that Guinness was humoring Flan in her, hm... activity. He would just stand there with SUCH a long-suffering look about him...

Dogs are so funny! I love watching them, being around them, getting to know them, being their human, everything. Except maybe picking up poop. And the occasional vomiting... !

wip

Comment

Working...
                            X