How does one post a long thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that I want to be long winded, but this morning I wrote a rather long post about the letter my husband wrote, my night last night, my kids, how I was feeling this morning etc. Just to hit post and find I have been logged out. This has happened before, and I tried to arrow back but it was gone and now I do not have the...whatever I had before to write it again.
    TM
    One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

You can write longer stuff in a word processor, then copy and paste into a message box when you are finished. Otherwise you probably will get logged out or otherwise lose your post.

Comment

tm,

I always, always, copy and paste when it's long. Whether in here or a word processor or any software. I've lost so much stuff, and almost my mind, that it's so much easier that way.

Take care :l
      "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

thanks. I hate when that happens. I wanted to know what everyone thought. Ya know how ya lose momentum after you vent though? Will the remember me keep my password kinda thing?
        One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

Comment

LOVE your avatar becoming me!!!!!

Comment

I've had that happen. There's some way I touch my mouse that causes the window to refresh and my text is gone. So if I start going long, I try to remember to cut and paste in to Word and type it there.

Comment

Working...
            X