The Universe is agains me! Thank GOD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was on my way home from some errands and heading down the road that was going to pass the liquor store. I started the battle again. "maybe a small bottle. Just to have it but I won't open it today." "may not, maybe." As I rounded the corner... THE ROAD WAS CLOSED! WOO HOO!!! I came home with a smile on my face and a thanks to the universe for screaming in my face. (the road was open when I left BTW.
    :happy:
    One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

Don't you love when that happens and good job for not trying to find another way to get to it!
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Signs! Signs from the universe! There is a saying. It hangs in my office. "Declare exactly what you want, and the universe will conspire to provide it!" I believe it! Good, good, good! Keep going, honey! You can do it!
      "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

thats great the universe works in strange ways.. listen to the signs
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
        X