AF Army 26 September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I'll chat with y'all tomorrow about Chef's new biz. It could even be web based and we could subscribe to it. More later. Night y'all!!!
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Nos Da LTGx
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hello everyone -

One and Krigs - I'd be keen to chuck in the ciggies too, count me in. 3 Oct, is my birthday and I vowed to give up smoking by 28 unfortunately I'll be 35.
        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Previously I could have given away the cigs as long as I had the drink. Hmmmmm. I am sure I can chuck in the ciggies too. Same principles in kicking the habit right?
          It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Zep, I just got back and read your post. Let's go for 10/3 then. It's a date, right? I am dreading it....but needing to at the same time! Good on you, O2M for not going to the store in your jammers!! I missed saying good nite to some of the troops.
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

for o2m
              YouTube - Quit Smoking
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I have black circles under my eyes that did not go away when I stopped drinking; maybe they will lighten up when the smoke is gone. My son will be really happy...he hates to see that I started smoking again. I know he thinks his mother is just plain stupid!! I have to agree.
                "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hi Cym
                  I smoke Marlboro Menthal Light 100s.

Comment

Still with you Zep, Krig, and Cym and any other soldiers who are lurking in their foxholes. i am trying to push my butt to the supermarket. I am half dressed.lol.
                    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Good Night, Cym. I didn't know you were still around.

Comment

Hi again Sea,
                        Just buy food for yourself! That'll teach them, won't it. Sea, what are your big plans for the weekend? O2M, Did your flu medication help you feel better?

Comment

Was going to bed, but the music thread kinda took over and i started posting tune after tune to myself!
                          No worries o2m.xx
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

morning zep
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

and one more, just incase.
                              [ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lEc-Rsv9pMc&feature=related]YouTube - Quit Smoking Campaign - Artery[/ame]
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

My son just came home. I am going to see if he has the money that he owes me, and if he will help me to carry in the groceries. I am really craving Chinese food right now, but am afraid to go to the Chinese restaurant; did a bit of drinking there, so it is a big trigger. I don't think that they will deliver one meal. My son won't touch the stuff and daughter is still "dead out" I cannot wait to talk with her. I am very concerned.
                                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
                                X