AF Army 26 September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey OneTwo, I saw you on another thread! How are you doing? Did you go to the doc???

Comment

Hey Zeppie!! How are things in your neck of the woods?

Comment

Good morning/afternoon everyone!

Sounds like a pretty good day for everyone.

This morning I had 3 emails from my daughter with photos from Aiden's (GS) second birthday and a couple of her ultra sound this week. I'll post a couple of Aiden in a bit. Now I can finish his birthday scrapbook that I started...LOL!!

Gia and Chelle, you sound great today! Hold that feeling for the weekend :wings:
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

WIP, good luck in FL!!!
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hey WIP - things are great over this side of the world. I actually have a day off tomorrow (well from the pub anyway) and I'm away to town to catch up with some friends I haven't seen for a few months.

Will see if they notice a difference in me.
            It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Gia, enjoy the wedding! It will be nice that you can return home early with your family and cuddle, not crash :h
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Had some good ideas from the careers advice. Was worth going anyway to look at different paths other than catering.
                Went to the agency dealing with the job i really want, and the guy who was dealing with it has LEFT!!
                What the! The other lady i spoke to said she would phone them herself today, but i think im going to go to the shopping centre tmr and try and speak to the people in the place. Only prob is the agency wont give out the actual name, only where it is, so ill have to look around. Shouldnt be too difficult.
                Spending the day with my girlfriend today, so wont be back till this evening.
                Hope everyone has a positive day.
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Enjoy your day Chef!
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Thanks all. You toooooo!x
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Good morning Army
                      Finally read through all of the posts. Don't ask me to remember it all.lol. Marb, sorry you had a slip, but it doesn't have to be a relapse, right? You are here and that is important. SO, wonderful, touching, post. Cymru, something will come for you soon. You are a talented, intelligent guy. Congrats. to all of the soldiers who are doing so well. Got some big 30 day folks, just around the corner. Day 12 for me, and things look positive for the weekend as I will be working through it and there is No football for me this weekend. I worked all night, so really need a nap. Have a Great Day All!! Where is that little Leprechaun?? Tell her Peg Legs was looking for her.lol
                      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Sea, good morning! I am glad you are doing so well :h
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Good Morning LTG
                          Thank you. It has been a long time coming. How are you today?

Comment

Seacailin;423197 wrote: Good Morning LTG
                            Thank you. It has been a long time coming. How are you today?
                            I am good! Just about to post some photos of my GS. He just turned 2
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Awww, how sweet!! I hope to be a grandma someday. Are you putting them in your gallery?

Comment

Seacailin;423192 wrote: Day 12 for me, and things look positive for the weekend as I will be working through it and there is No football for me this weekend. I worked all night, so really need a nap. Have a Great Day All!! Where is that little Leprechaun?? Tell her Peg Legs was looking for her.lol

Hey Sea!! Great
                                for you!!!

OneTwo said she's feeling pretty lousy still and could not get in to see the doc, and I'm sure she'll come round pretty soon and do her best to join our maneuvers!

wip

Comment

Working...
                                X