AF Army 26 September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have trouble with the gallery so I am posting them here. Going to do it right now
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Thanks for the update WIP. I really need a nap now troops. I will be back a little bit later. When I get up, I have to go grocery shopping. Arghh! We are in for a whole lot of rain here for the next couple of days. Flood watches, shelters opening. We seriously do not need the rain. Hope you all have a great day. If u see One2 before I do, please tell her I hope that she feels better soon.
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Aiden, My GS

Aiden at his 2nd birthday party.

Aiden with his uncle Christopher, my youngest son
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Beautiful babies (including the big tall one!)!!!

Comment

Thank you! I am pretty proud of my family :h
            I am printing all the photos today so can finish up Aiden's birthday scrapbook. I made him one for his first birthday also. I love being a Grandma...LOL!!
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Gia, I am so happy for you! You may be eatting more but maybe you are eatting healthier
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm happy to see all the people coming up on 30 days.

I ordered Antabuse today because basically I suck at getting sober.

Mar-Sorry about the slip, hon. We have all been there.
                Gia-I'm so happy for you and Popeye. It sounds like you two have found a peaceful place in your lives.
                CY,LTG, DB, WIP, Chelle, Sea, O2M, and who else am I forgetting? Hope everyone has a great day.

Comment

OneTwo, SO glad you posted! It's no good engaging in mental struggles and battles inside your head. You just have to distract yourself, make calm internal statements saying: "I don't drink," and MOVE ON to something that is totally different. Listen to the songs we're posting for you; gather together some material for scrap booking (how do you feckin' spell that?), EAT SOMETHING, and post some music, etc. YOU KNOW HOW TO DO THIS! Do just exactly what you would tell any of us to do. OK???

wip

Comment

O2M,
                    I just saw your post...I am so sorry you are in the middle of a struggle...just remember, it will pass, my little leprechaun! We all love you and we're here to help. Use our shoulders to lean on as we have used yours...PLEASE. This thread is NOT just for people who are always upbeat, it is your safe haven!!! Come and vent or scream or cry...whatever you need!!!
                    Kriger
                    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

O2M-Crossed posted and did not see your post. I'm sorry you are having a rough time. We are here to help however we can.

Comment

O2M, we love you and are here for you!!!
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Morning Shelby
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

one2many;423245 wrote:
                            Sorry but not the best today...have the little voices talking to me and they are hard to shake.....better off not posting when I feel like this. I am reading loads tho trying to talk myself out of what I really want to do.
                            Some things to remember:
                            • Wanting to drink is inevitable. It's going to happen to all of us.
                            • Wanting to drink is NOT the same as "needing" to drink.
                            • Wanting to drink is NOT the same as "having" to drink.
                            • Wanting to drink is something that will ALWAYS pass away, if we don't give in to it.Every time we refuse to give in, we get stronger.The Little Voices are nothing but thoughts, and they have no power unless we give the power to them by taking them seriously, arguing with them, or (even worse) obey them."Little Voices" are passing things, and they will ALWAYS fade away, if we don't give in to them.

Comment

Thats an excellent post wip, how did you get to be so wise?

Comment

O2m- I gave in to that feckin voice yesteday and believe me it isnt worth it.

Its nearly 6pm here and I still have a thumping headache- and basically feel like shite- and although I have tried to take note of everyone telling me not to beat myself up, I can't help it. Nasty NASTY feeling.
                                Don't do it Girl- it aint worth it.

Comment

Working...
                                X