AF Army 26 September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning All! Im up early today so thought Id start the thread off. It's only 5.45am in the UK here, but I woke up with a cold sweat again (second morning) but I dont care
    Im thinking of the cold sweat as the 'demon in his death throes' lol.

SO... Im sitting at my PC (no, really? would never have guessed!) drinking a nice cuip of tea and going to run a hot bath.

My kudzu gets here this morning too, so looking forward to that.

Hope everyone has a great morning - looking forward to seeing you all sign on and reading your posts.
    C
    :groupluv:
    ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Hi All,

I am sorry I didnt check in yesterday, was at work all day and then out with friends in the evening....think I mentioned that earlier? Been having a bit of a strange time over the last few days. No idea why, wipster tells me its normal, like a transition period. You know once you get over the first few weeks of sobriety and then you realise you gotta start living your life?? Well, thats where I am now and I must admit I am quite apprehensive.
    Last night was the first time I went out with people that I ALWAYS drink loads with. In fact I could not remember how to get to the pub we always meet at cos I have always arrived pissed before!!! How feckin sad is that?? Anyway, hub came with me for moral support which was great of him cos he hardly knew any of them and he was just wonderful. He had a few beers, made easy conversation with strangers and made sure I was feeling ok often. How I wish I could be like that. You know, not nervous of people, chatting etc. Well, hopefully it will come. Dear sweet Limers offered to text me through the night and that was just so helpful, knowing that one of my family (you lot) is always here for me whenever I need you. Getting quite emotional now....
    The other day I thought I was in trouble for spending so much time on here. Rich was a bit grumpy I think. That was also unsettling for me. I need this place badly. But last night he actually said how he takes his hat off to me and this time I am different. And that I SHOULDN'T start thinking of spending less time here!!! He even said that he thinks I will never go back to how I was before! I was so touched. And I even remembered it this morning ...thats a first too. I hope I dont let him down.

Do you know what, I didnt miss not having a drink last night. Once I had walked in and talked to a few people I was more or less ok. I went to the loo at the end of the night and I didnt look like a troll!!!

I know I am rambling a bit now, but I didnt get to post yesterday so I have a lot to catch up on.

Have a wonderful day all of you. I have to go to work today and then I am going away for the weekend. Its my 21st wedding anniversary and my mums 73rd birthday. Both families are getting together for a celebration.

Oh yeah, I am sure my family think I am up the duff cos I'm not drinking,I hope they are not waiting for some happy news this weekend. LOL

Have a great day all, see you later.

All the love in the world
    Startingover xxx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi Chelle, its great to see you back love!! You sound fantastic. That really makes me happy. The kudzu will help you loads.x

Comment

Hi Startingover!
        A fellow early riser on this Friday morn
        Great to hear your hubby being so supportive last night, it makes it so much better when we have the support of our partners. I have fantastic support from my partner, but my parents tend to ignore the problem, probably because its a family embarrassment to them... which in the past Ive used as an excuse to get "may as well get p****d again".

Have a great time this weekend at the celebrations!
        ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Thanks Chelle, yep I like to get my early morning fix of inspiration in the mornings. ;-)

Have a great day hun

Comment

Morning girls!!

Well I haven't been able to logg on due to our lines been down for the last couple of days, so there's lots to catch up on.

I am heading out just now for our holiday - I am so excited I was up at 5am this morning LOL. So I won't be on-line until neeeext Monday.

Wishing everyone a great week and I'll catch up with you when i'm back!!

Love
            Dee
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Have a great holidiay Dee. I am jealous girl!

Comment

Deebee , have a fab time , we will miss you!

Comment

Ah thanks Limers, Chelle and Starting - you guys rock!!

Sorry my message is so short, but I never know when my line is going to drop again so I wanted to quickly say hi!!

A special message to my friend Vlad.... I'll be thinking of you! You have done so amazingly well this month and I hope you are patting yourself on the back. 4 more days to 30, so I wanted to say a huge congrats as I know you are going to do it with flying colours!! "See" you when I get back.
                  "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Hi Dee and have a LOVELY holiday

Comment

Morning everyone! Thanks DeeBee for your message, have a great holiday! Going to the doctor's this morning...

Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

wow... 8am and Ive already managed to have 2 cups of tea, a coffee, gave the dogs some tea and biscuits, gave my partner and bairn some breakfast, been in the bath and washed my hair, put the bedcovers in wash (darned night sweats) and now starting on some ironing!
                        This is a first

Comment

Morning Vlad Hope you're ok and all is well at docs.

Nice to get my morning fix of the Designersaurs

Comment

Oi - just remembered it's Friday!!!

[ame= ]YouTube - Chippy Tea[/ame]
                            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Yay, friday
                              [ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TSmfNxmaQHc]YouTube - The Cure-Friday I'm In Love[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                              X