AF Army 26 September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When don't I O2?? My life is like a feckin' soap opera. Go figure, son does not have the money he owes me and is giving me some lip about his dishes and recycling. He always deflects to his sister. "What does she do around here?" Well, I found out that my daughter was up all night playing "drinking" games with her friend. My son told me. I am a bit freakin' aggravated at the moment. Oh yeah, he tells me he will bring home the money that he owes me tonight, IF, he does not get too pissed. I feckin' had it with these so called "kids"
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

anyone heard from chelle today?
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I am off to the supermarket. The tall skinny son says I better hurry if I want him to help with the groceries, as he is headed out at 8pm to get drunk. Thanks for grossing me out Cym. Won't be needing the Chinese food.lol. May all of you have a blissful slumber. O2, your strength through this day will be my inspiration. I love ya woman.
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Have a good one sea. Speak tmr. Check out some of my tunes tnt on the music thread. I think you'll like some
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

So, anyone heard from Chelle?
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Yuck Cy, we have those ads here in NZ, hasn't made me stop smoking tho, I just look and them and cringe while I'm puffing away.
              It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

sounds bad, but hope so. She was so positive yest. Was so good to hear her happy.
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Righto team, I'm off the catch up with some mates - it's blowing it's frock off here, I hate the wind, it makes me cranky.

Comment

have a good day zep
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

thanks Cy - it should be good, catch up with you all tomorrow

Comment

Where is everyone?
                        When life is more than you can stand...kneel.

Comment

Working...
                        X