I'm off on my holiday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm off on my holiday!

So I haven't been able to get on-line for the last couple of days and (snif) I come back to find out my sub subscription has expired!! Anyway I am off on holiday so I will sort it out when I get back the week after next..... but I wanted to say hi and cherio to my friends on the Subs 30 day AF thread.

I am sooo looking forward to this holiday, :whee:I woke up at 5am this morning with my sheets in a knot - I must've been practicing my fishing knots in my sleep LOL!

I have packed my special notebook so that I can write down my feelings if the craving hits me and I will remember your advice and suggestions.... so wish me luck that my humungous test doesn't blow up in my face and if it does I have the strength and courage to come back and start again.

Well the bags are all packed, I have my supps, a 6-pack of AF beer, a couple of books and ofcourse my cozzie.... so off to the beach I go!

WW, WIP, O2m, Sheep, Beck, Rob, Gabby, Limers, LuCKy, Gia and Popeye, and anyone I have forgotten, look after yourselves and each other:l

Wishing everyone a fantastic week! :waving:Stay strong!!

:hLove Dee
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

I'm off on my holiday!

DEEBEEE , have a great time and think of us here still glued to our puter screens , pasty and unhealthy and missing you!

Comment

I'm off on my holiday!

DeeBee, where are you going? I wish you a lovely, healthy holiday!
      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

I'm off on my holiday!

DeeBee
        Have a wonderful time!
        Have faith you can stick to your plan!
        You have made one so that is a great
        start! Relax and enjoy.
        :lPan

Comment

I'm off on my holiday!

Have a great time DeeBee!
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

I'm off on my holiday!

We'll be thinking about you... looking forward to hearing how it goes and hoping you have a wonderful time!

wip

I wonder when my subscription runs out... hmmm... don't they warn us?

Comment

I'm off on my holiday!

Have fun Deebs - looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back
              It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

I'm off on my holiday!

Have a Great time DeeBee!! I noticed you were missing. You will be missed.:beach:
                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

I'm off on my holiday!

Enjoy your Holiday...Reading a good book on the beach...SOUNDS GREAT..HAVE FUN !!!!
                  sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X