Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Morning, good afternoon and good evening!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone out there! How the devil are you all?

I thought I'd be brave and post...I spend far too much time loitering in the audience that I decided to stand on the main stage for a change and just say Hi!....very loudly so everyone at the back can hear...Thats the thing about that god-damn booze..it takes away my confidence. Anyway, not a drop had passed my lips for 5 days..but hey, don't get too excited ..I plan to have a moderate few tonight....I just hope my sensible head is on tightly!!! I don't feel stressed today, I'm in good spirits...so I reckon I'll be okay....Oh and the sun is shining so that is always a good thing. Well, I think that will be all for now, so... my far-away friends....be happy, smile at the good things you see around you and appreciate all those little things in life that are so often taken for granted....

Lots of love

Bella XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi Bella.
    I'm glad you're feeling good.
    It's a lovely day here to. (Eastern Canada).
    I'm trying to keep chirpy today, and it's not hard.
    Be well.

Comment

Popeye...hi..the picture by you name (is it called avaiter???) is sooo beautiful..I want it!!!!!! I wouldnt mind living in that house! X

Comment

Hi Bella you sound good best wishes from the cap to you XXXXXXX

Comment

Very Good on 5 days.I had so much trouble getting 1 day, so that would have seemed impossible for me, not so long ago...I tried the MOD route many times and I always ended up Drunk and back on day1.We are all different so i hope that it works for you.Your attitude sounds great so that will take you a long way..
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Hi Bella.
            I stole it from a wellbeing website.
            It's called 'A Field of Dreams'

http://www.wethechange.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/field-of-dreams.jpg

Comment

Working...
            X