Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have fallen in love with my wife again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its day 14 and I'm feeling good about myself. My wife has been very depressed about her weight in the last year. (I could care less as long as it doesn't affect her confidence, which it has) We both have not been eating properly and always tired. The last time we made love was 5 weeks ago.

Well I quit drinking, we have been eating better, and she is back on happy pills. This morning she came to me and told me we need to have a naked weekend. I said OK. She dropped her towel and I kissed her all over her beautiful plump body. No sex just a preview of whats to come. I am very excited and very happy on how things are going.

I have quit drinking before and always went back because nothing changed in my life to make me happy. In fact, I didn't like what I saw so drinking took me away. I'm hoping that this is not a one-time thing and the romance will continue.

Sex & romance is a huge part of my life and I am not the same without it. I turn into an unhappy person who is stuck in a situation with needs that are not fulfilled and no way to take care of them. I was taking care of them with the bottle.

I'll keep you posted on how things go this weekend. If its that good, I may have to give details
    Starting over again 09/06/11

"When its good its good its so good until it goes bad" Pink,Sober

sigpic

she is back because you are back ! stay and she will stay, good luck and happy pillow talk.

Comment

"I'll keep you posted on how things go this weekend." Dont worry we got the video!!!!!! lets us know how you deal with the booze thing though
      Cap

Comment

Sounds like youve agreat weekend ahead!

Comment

Alcohol and sex are not friends.When I was drinking, I was numb...Phyisically and emotionally numb.This is not good for your libedo...Now I am making up for lost time and feel like a teenager again..Now you can both truly enjoy each other...HAVE FUN !!!And don't forget to BUTTER her up.
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Great post!!!
            Nothing feels as good as feeling giddy about your spouse or loved one..
            MM

Comment

WOW...
              Being "buttered up" sounds like fun!

Nancy
              "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

well done man! life sober is a stimulating thing
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Thanks everyone! Are we all talking about the same type of butter? :H

sigpic

Comment

change, I'm so happy for you! Your post brought tears to my eyes, but in a good way!:xxx:
                    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

REAL BUTTER GIRLS,Soft smooth butter...When I say (I'll have to butter you up) he goes WILD...give it a try...FUN FUN FUN !!!
                      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

OK your talking about this kind of butter :giggle:

sigpic

Comment

OMG! How long did it take to carve that butter thing????????? Too funny!

Congrats and have a great weekend!

I think I might need to start dating again soon .... *sigh*

Comment

Thank you Change for posting this.

You did two incredible things. First of all breach the bounds of sexuality. And second, to show that sexy actions can be as important, or when we are reopening that door, more important, than acts of sex.

My spouse and I married as I was 44 and my spouse 40, and that was more than four years ago. Before and soon after we had a great connection. However, since about 2006, our sexual energy has faded, even as our relationship grows stronger. A good part of the problem has been my own inability to care after my 5pm first drink, and also to respond on a recovery morning. With a 5pm drink every night, and a recovery morning every morning, I'm afraid lots of feelings have gotten lost along the way.

I'm encouraged by your post. I'm hoping personally to reconnect as I gain AF days, to build back the sexual energy that embodies the love I have for my spouse.

Thanks for broaching the subject.

Comment

Well, I knew it was too good to be true, Nothing happened tonight. Its like the conversation in the morning never took place.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X