Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have fallen in love with my wife again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now, now .. get a bit of romance going there first guy. You know how us women are. Going to take a bit of time to get things all working in tune again .... may take a few days of teasing and snuggles and stuff to get it all rolling again.

What little romantic things did you do for her long ago ?

Comment

Hey Change, simple law of physics. If you have on/off, and she has on/off then the chances you both are on is 25 percent of the time.

Don't take it too hard.

Try the usual, low lights, soft talk, wine -oh, strike that... hmmm- chocolate?

Try chocolate covered cherries. Everyone says they hate them. But all the boxes in my house seem to empty within a day or so. Maybe the dog eats them...

Music.

Looking someone straight in the eye and saying "I love YOU more than I ever have" and meaning it.

And if worse comes to worse, wake up early (us AF people find that much easier now) make some coffee, deliver it to bed and at the right time gently snuggle the significant-other awake with coffee on the bedstand and the bedroom warm and sunny.

Anyone who rejects smootches and fresh coffee in the morning has got to be crazy!

Comment

Boss, do you have any single brothers????

Comment

If you want sex at night, you have to start it in the kitchen that morning.....
          Foreplay is: one or more of these......
          Unloading the dishwasher for her.
          Sweeping the floor
          Cooking her breakfast
          Putting her hair behind her ear very gently
          Tone of voice and body language is very important also.
          A compliment would be nice.... a real one....not
          Hey... you don't smell bad for a fat girl!
          A small gift
          My hubby just changed our water filter the first time I asked him....wow....he may get lucky tonight!:H

Get the idea?
          Nancy
          "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Boss.man;424151 wrote: Hey Change, simple law of physics. If you have on/off, and she has on/off then the chances you both are on is 25 percent of the time.

Don't take it too hard.

Try the usual, low lights, soft talk, wine -oh, strike that... hmmm- chocolate?

Try chocolate covered cherries. Everyone says they hate them. But all the boxes in my house seem to empty within a day or so. Maybe the dog eats them...

Music.

Looking someone straight in the eye and saying "I love YOU more than I ever have" and meaning it.

And if worse comes to worse, wake up early (us AF people find that much easier now) make some coffee, deliver it to bed and at the right time gently snuggle the significant-other awake with coffee on the bedstand and the bedroom warm and sunny.

Anyone who rejects smootches and fresh coffee in the morning has got to be crazy!
            you got it Boss Man!! I think I am in LOVE :h
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

one2many;423500 wrote: I dont like butter so will ask hubby to Curry me up.
              Hot Sauce!

Comment

Well, I guess I did jump the Gun. Yesterday was romantic. I explained to her in the morning that I went to bed angry. She understood. I guess the many years of being shot down and frustration got to me. I was looking forward to it all day long and nothing.

Well last night was good. We did things that normally would be off limits which makes me feel good. All in all, I had a great Friday, Bump in the road Friday night to Sat Morning, and a great Sat through Sun.

I'm still AF but yesterday & today are rough. Football, Rainy Day, Boredom. I guess I'm at the point being AF that It becomes more challanging because the old "one won't hurt" goes through my mind.
                Starting over again 09/06/11

"When its good its good its so good until it goes bad" Pink,Sober

sigpic

Comment

Change,
                  Let that "one won't hurt" thought gently pass right thru your mind and OUT the other side. I know how you feel...those are the dangerous thoughts.

I'm glad things are getting better for you at home and you had a nice Sat night. Stay patient (easier said than done, I know) and it'll all be good in time. Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day.
                  Kriger
                  "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Good advice kriger. When I get the thought in my head, I wait and its usally gone in a few minutes.
                    Starting over again 09/06/11

"When its good its good its so good until it goes bad" Pink,Sober

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X