movig on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

movig on

well life is starting to get better cause of the wisdom of all my incredible freinds here,im trying to keep it here instead of at home,when i didnt drink,it drove me crasy cause i didnt no if i could again,when i drank as much as i did it almost killed me,im seeing my councillor when i need it,he s handled people like me for years,he wasnt angry when i told him i started to mod,he said maybe you can,but always remember where it took you b4,ive read alot of stories here tht have givin me strength,my family here dont and will never understand,and will never give up on having a good time,they are not like me,ive lerned somthing again very positve I have to listen other people like myself ,we are all very special people and i hope you folks never forget tht,again as always ,have a wonderful weekend gyco

movig on

Thanks Gyco and im glad you get what you need from here, we love and understand you.

Comment

movig on

Gyco my friend,so glad that life is getting better and better for you.I agree that this place is amazing support and so are you..
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

movig on

thnx folks just got back nc to hear from ya all

Comment

movig on

It is so great, gyco, that you feel that things are better. Nice for a change, huh? We all just have to help keep each other on track! Hugs, Best
          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Working...
          X