• Show
Clear All

The Pill Parade is Back in Town

Eskulator.......
    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Hey Croft,

I don't know you but this is Sgt. Wino (Whineo) here. Hup two three four, hup two three four. Get your ars in gear young lady. Enough is enough and you and I know it. Good to met ya. Look in the mirror, straighten those shoulders. No, no, look in your eyes. That's right, your beautiful eyes, girl. That's you. The real you. Now, tell yourself. Are you ready for this? Are you? I think you are. Look at yourself, in your beautiful eyes and tell yourself you are. Do it, girl, I know you can. Say it out loud to yourself. Scream it if you have to. It might feel good! Take care. My thoughts are with you. :l
      "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

My bike is a hybrid, but I love to ride, so it's great that I share my name with your bike. I usually go out a couple of hours a day on summer days that I don't work. Now I'm back at work full-time, so I'm lucky to get in an hour of riding, especially with the days getting shorter rapidly.
        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Sunbeam, what is a hybrid bike? is it motorized?
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
          X