Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 2 Feelin' New!!!

Hey All,
    I'm on day 2 and feel good besides being a little shaky. Yesterday I woke up and downed 3 V-8's and ended up scrubbing the house down with 409 and a sponge. Usually I mope around, feeling like crap and guilty. But not yesterday. I'm feeling really good. I go to the dr next week to start on antabuse. I want to stay AF until then. I guess I should get back to cleaning. I'm in the middle of organizing right now, so everythings a mess. Why couldn't I have been born with cleaning OCD instead of alcoholism..LOL!! Have a great AF weekend everyone.
    MM

Day 2 Feelin' New!!!

Mommy, try to have some fun also while you are keeping busy. Best of luck :wings:
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Day 2 Feelin' New!!!

HAVE FUN AND AWESOME IT ONLY GETS BETTER
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Day 2 Feelin' New!!!

THAT'S GREAT NEWS...I USED TO BE THE WHITE TORNADO WHEN I PUT DOWN THE DRINK...You inspired me to get with long behind cleaning...The Antabuse will make it so much easier...I know that you can do this, I have all the faith in the world in you...YOU MAKE ME SO PROUD..
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Day 2 Feelin' New!!!

Thanks everyone. I have you tube up and am blasting songs, and even have my 4yo dusting... I don't know where all this energy came from, but I'm lovin' it..
          MM

Comment

Day 2 Feelin' New!!!

MM You go girl!! :clapping2: I will have to try the V-8 and get busy cleaning. Day 3 for me. The weekend is here, I'm a little worried, but a lot determined. Let us know how it goes with the antabuse k?
            :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Day 2 Feelin' New!!!

:goodjob:MM
              It is great to have that energy and motivation back, isn't it? I agree that you should use some of that energy to do something that you enjoy too. Keep on truckin' woman.
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Day 2 Feelin' New!!!

Hey all,
                I've calmed down from my V-8 high. I truly enjoyed cleaning my house, I guess there's a first for everything. Now I get to fold the umpteen baskets of clean clothes on my bed. Not too motivated for that.
                MM

Comment

Day 2 Feelin' New!!!

Montana Mommy;423583 wrote: Hey All,
                  I'm on day 2 and feel good besides being a little shaky. Yesterday I woke up and downed 3 V-8's and ended up scrubbing the house down with 409 and a sponge. Usually I mope around, feeling like crap and guilty. But not yesterday. I'm feeling really good. I go to the dr next week to start on antabuse. I want to stay AF until then. I guess I should get back to cleaning. I'm in the middle of organizing right now, so everythings a mess. Why couldn't I have been born with cleaning OCD instead of alcoholism..LOL!! Have a great AF weekend everyone.
                  MM

Best quote ever!

Comment

Working...
                  X