AF Army September 27th 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello AFers. It's a beautiful day now that the cranky s.o.b. husband has left to work
    When life is more than you can stand...kneel.

Comment

MM, in what part of the world are you? It's a nice sunny fall day here
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hey LTG. I'm in Boise, Idaho (U.S.) It's only 7:30am. It's a nice crisp morning, the birds are chirping, the coffee is hot and Sting is crooning in the background

Comment

I'm supposed to get to "My Chores" right now. Husband left strict instructions: House should be mopped, vaccuumed and dusted EVERY day. Hoping if I get it out of the way early, I can actually enjoy my day. Sometimes I feel like he's a parent more than a spouse.

Comment

MM, just 8:30 here. I am just outside of Dallas, TX. I thought I had the weekend to myself as husbo is working but our granddaughter is coming over at 10 for the weekend. She is almost 4. I guess we'll play outside with the dogs...LOL!! What are you doing?
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

MormonMom;424298 wrote: I'm supposed to get to "My Chores" right now. Husband left strict instructions: House should be mopped, vaccuumed and dusted EVERY day. Hoping if I get it out of the way early, I can actually enjoy my day. Sometimes I feel like he's a parent more than a spouse.
              I hope you can enjoy some fun time today! Do you have hobbies?
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

LTG I have a few things planned for the day. After chores that is. My 5 year old has a party to go to at 2:00. While she's there, I'm going to pay a visit to a woman from church. I just got the movie "Sex and the City" yesterday, so I was hoping for some female bonding time with a friend to watch the movie. As for hobbies, between have 3 kids 5 & under, along with a controlling husband that makes it difficult to commit to regularly scheduled events, I really don't have anything I'm involved in.

Comment

MM, I hope you enjoy your movie. I know 3 kids can keep you busy with no time for yourself. Sorry to hear your husband is so controlling. I had one like that once. He's my ex...LOL!! I'm glad you do get some time to come to this site and get support! Best wishes for you :wings:
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Morning, afternoon all!

Pretty busy day here. Going to get my hair done this morning. 2 Glorious hours without children and I leave looking fabulous! Then I have to take the kiddies to have thier hair cut. Maybe we will stop and and lunch. This evening I'm doing scrapbooking all night at my local crafts store.

MM-Should we let your hubby know that this is not "Little House On The Praire" and we do not do "chores" any longer?! Hope you enjoy your movie.

Comment

Shelby, enjoy your scrapbooking! I have to put mine on hold until tomorrow night (: We thought Hanna was not coming over today but she is. I have to pick up all of my supplies from last night 'cause she likes my stuff a bit too much. I did find some stickers and "pages" for her to play with...LOL!! She's a scrapper in training...LOL!! Enjoy your pampering today
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Morning all,
                        I would love to join the ranks today. Today is day 3 AF!!! Whoo-Hoo!! My plans are to take kids to the park today, pick up the house..(I've been on a cleaning spree the last 2 days, and it really is starting to look nice), and maybe make that vision board I heard about here so long ago. Today is a wonderful day!!
                        MM

Comment

Welcome MM! Great job on day 3 I am waiting for husbo to get back from picking up our granddaughter. We are thinking of going to the park before he goes to work. I think this afternoon we'll play in the sprinklers...just us girls...LOL!! Enjoy your day! :wings:
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Good Morning Troops
                            Assembling my AK-47 and am ready for battle.
                            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Sea, how is the "Princess" today?
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

SEA can I use that on my husband?! Hee! hee! Just a joke!

Comment

Working...
                                X