AF Army September 27th 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there ya weak little leprechaun. Are you ok? I am getting ready to go off to work; evening shift today. One of the "gifts" of sobriety, yeah, right.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

MormonMom.......I can totally relate to your plight, I have 6 - the 17 year old explains to me that if she didn't make the mess she won't clean it (yet her room looks like Hiroshima) and that she's not going to babysit her younger siblings because and I quote "they aren't my kids, so they aren't my responsibility), the 14 year old believes that her looks are the most important thing in her life and wont' touch anything that will get her dirty, the 12 year old constantly has her nose in a book, and wouldn't notice if the house burned down, the 7 year old thinks that she is the mini-me of the 17 year old, the 5 year old(the only boy) wants to be an only child because he hates girls, and the 3 year old copies EVERY SINGLE THING that the 17 year old and 7 year old say including, I hate you, and I am old enough to take care of myself. So my heart and my sympathy go out to you, then when my husband gets home from 13 hours on duty (Police Officer) he ends up yelling because the kids are running around and won't sit down for 3 minutes. I spend most of my time trying to diffuse the situation and end up wishing I had a drink. I know how you feel and every day I find one more thing that really isn't a big deal and try to let it go. I hope that you find this as more than just rambling and maybe it gives you one more hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

akmom - "hoping for no snow so I can send the kids outside all winter" LOL
      "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

Hi! All, Cy, hope I didnt piss you off last night, ive been in very bad pmt form the last few days! Alittle better today tho...

Comment

Cym...you're right cooking is very theraputic. I find myself making great dishes in the middle of the night because the demons keep me awake, I will plate it beautifully, take a picture and then feed it to the dogs. Or make 3 or 4 cheesecakes because they take concentration and a lot of time.

I'm surprised I don't weigh 300 lbs!!!
          "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

Limers, I saw your pic on your profile. You are a cute little limers, indeed!!! I love seeing all my friends..it makes everyone more "real" in my eyes.
            O2M, When was the last food you ate, darlin'? You may not feel like it but your body sorely needs to be fed. Go now and stuff thy face!
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

me too. Course not limers. We had a great night! Hope you havent been shopping too much! Had to really stop buying myself a lush adidas top today. Managed it though!
              Off to buy ingredients
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi AK,
                Cooking makes me think of free flowing wine. My cooking sessions were always accompanied by lots of wine and then when dinner came I would hardly touch a bite. How insane is that!
                "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Ah! Kriger ,thanks! Im in my mums at the moment , its so peacefull here and they have a big front , back and side garden . I wish I could move back in! (for years all I wanted was to move out , never bleedin happy!)

Comment

I feel really safe and peaceful at my Mom's too. Mine is 2100 miles away now...too far to POP in.

Comment

im cooking buns myself today for a birthday party tomorrow . I was in a little cooking utensils shop yesterday and got some spray you can spray over your icing to make your cakes have a lovely matellic look. 13 euro a can tho...and it was edible . Ive never told you I love to bake myself , my speciality is a fatless sponge!

Comment

Sea, Are you there? Don't go to work before your 1000th post!!!

Comment

Im lucky , mines only a 5 min drive , shes 79 and my dads 80 (non drinkers)! I love been near them ,my moms a sweethart!

Comment

Are you sure you're ready for that, O2M? That is a huge step to take!

Comment

one 2 , I have to leave now and collect emma , how on earth will you manage without him? Are you sure you really want this? Maybe he could move out for a month to give you both space to think.

Comment

Can I pm you later? I have to leave now , but really , really think about this.

Comment

Working...
                                X