AF Army September 27th 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one2many;424598 wrote: OH NO MARBELLA...the shame of the too many posts.....oh the shame of having no life lol.
    ah but it is NOT no life ....this is just the beginning
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

You DO have a life! Right here working things out :wings:
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Well I'm off to watch it- still trying to decide if Simon is sexy or not...

Comment

LookingToGrow;424587 wrote:
          Vlad, how was the BBQ?
          I didn't happen, couldn't get hold of any fire lighters, decided to do an omelette but then I burnt it.
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

I am going to grill some chicken with Hanna after we play in the sprinklers. Husbo has to work until 10:30 so it's just us girls...LOL!!
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Thanks, O2M! I always enjoy her but today I don't have to share her with Papa...LOL!!
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hello all. Sorry to see you down o2m. You are a wonderfull person and you do more than most to help people than most achieve in a lifetime.
                I am so fecked off. I just spent an hour preparing my tart, went to put it in the oven and dropped it on the floor and its fecked. I stormed out of the kitchen to have a fag, opened the french windows with some force and took them off there hinges, so now there fecked and i cant lock them. I am fuming. FFFFEEEEEECCCCKKKKKKK
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Deep breaths KP.

Comment

for S.C lovers

Attached files [img]/converted_files/639431=4082-attachment.jpg[/img]
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

one2many;424622 wrote: I am just back from walking to the shops to get smokes...I turned back halfway down...I know i would be disgusted with myself in the morn.
                      I dont know how you do that. If I have made up my mind like that there is nothing stopping me. You are one tough cookie girl

Comment

Good on ya. Well, i fixed the french windows!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

one2many;424622 wrote: I am just back from walking to the shops to get smokes...I turned back halfway down...I know i would be disgusted with myself in the morn.
                          You have such great strong. I am proud of you!
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I hate to say this when people are having a shite time. But I really had such a lovely day today mostly spent in the pub. Today both mine and Richs families were celebrating our 21st wedding anniversary and my mums 73rd birthday. Usually I find these events such a nightmare. I struggle with family get togethers and avoid wherever possible. I So enjoyed todays. No-one irritated me, I felt calm and relaxed, there was no pressure and I wasnt worried about what i said and did. This afternoon the most amazing feeling of peace sort of washed over me. I was still with family as well. This peaceful feeling is something I have always sought with drugs and alcohol but it was there all the time.

Comment

Im so glad it went well starting. Im actually calmed by such a positive post. Suppose it was only a tart, but it took so long to prepare and smelt so good. Suppose i should be glad i didnt do it in a restaurant for service!!
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Starting, what a great feeling for you to have. I'm sure you will remeber this day for along time to come! I am very happy for you :wings:
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X