AF Army September 27th 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nap time is over. Time to go out back and play...LOL!! I'll catch y'all tomorrow sometime. Take care :wings:
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Vlad is tired.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Did you watch the Russian cartoons?
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

I've really got to do some work tomorrow.

Comment

Oh well, off to bed - night all! Hope you feel better in the morning O2M!

Comment

Hello again everyone. Nice to only have a couple of pages to catch up on! Watched the film, pretty good, but i have watched it before and remember the twist at the end which kinda spoilt it.
              Hope everyones had a good night. Ive been up since 7, so off to bed pretty soon.
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

How ya feeling tnt o2m? Better in yourself. Posted a video for you on the music thread. Lovely piano piece.
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

seems very quiet here tnt
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I think just coming to that conclusion is the hardest. You will find the happiness you deserve o2m. Believe me. You deserve it, and God looks after people who look after others im sure
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Absolutley. This site helps us find our inner selves i think. God, i sound like some new age hippy. Talking of hipps, i hope he's o.k
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I kinda hope so, cause it would explain things, but i just hope hes not stuck at home on his own. If your reading hipps, you've got my number mate.
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Im off to bed. Goodnight o2.
                          Good morning zep when you log on
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

one2many;424840 wrote: Thanks welshie...I will be ok, just feel sorry for Rob but I cannot pretend.......gonna work on me for a bit...I am important too.
                            Rob will be OK. If he doesn't know how unhappy you are, he's clueless, and if he does know, and wants the situation to continue, he's heartless. Those are oversimplifications... and they probably don't do enough justice to him... but there is probably some truth there.

Comment

one2many;424871 wrote: He knows in his heart WIP. He has to know.
                              Exactly. Fear of the unknown, and just plain old habit and inertia, keep us in unhappy situations, for FAR too long... I've certainly been there, and in fact I am there right now, at least to some extent, right now.

Comment

Just gotta keep being clear and consistent with him about what YOU want, and ask him to be grown-up enough to work out the details with you, so the kids won't get hurt, and so both of you have the best possible chance for lives that you will enjoy and flourish in.

None of that is easy, I know. But I think that's the path.

Comment

Working...
                                X