up date at noon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

up date at noon

im starting the day off right trying to make coffee with air.. forgot to put the water and been waiting for 5 minutes ..but anyway sue slept great last night and just feeling the normal little pain here and there ..but not bad .. thank god ..now all i have to do is make coffee and get some food into me and her .. hope everyone is having an awesome saturday and a hangover free one at that ..stay strong and think positive love you all
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

up date at noon

Lol T
    I have done that myself. I am glad that Sue is well. She is a lucky woman to have a great guy like you to help her out. I am off to work. I will miss you all this evening. Have a good one.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

up date at noon

That is great to hear Mr T. Love to you both
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

up date at noon

i'm cleaning upstairs where the computer is... i have a bowl of coffee cups..5 ... 1 glass. i'll carry them down ... what a pain .. this is where i smoke also. nothing gets done... nice chattin with ya T ... my electric first love here. :H

we used to burn up chat so bad people would be pissed ... they wood all leave!!! :H

Comment

up date at noon

T, aside from the air coffee, glad everything is going well for you both
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

up date at noon

im glad its all going well, thanks for the update.

Comment

up date at noon

Roger you could be onto something. dump some beans into a popcorn "air popper". ok, just don't burn down the house.

I'm a self confessed coffee junkie...just love it.
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

up date at noon

That is truly one of life's biggest bummers, when you set the timer and all, looking forward to that first cup. You crawl downstairs, desperate for that first sip. Then you notice the lack of aroma. Peak around the corner where the pot is and nearly scream. Air coffee! Truly tragic. I feel your pain.:upset:
                So glad to hear your girlfriend is doing well...:h
                You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

up date at noon

Glad things are going well. Had to share my own coffee story with ya.
                  I decided to wash the coffee pot, apparently I don't very often. Hubby makes the coffee and he didn't notice pot wasn't there!!:H:H
                  Of course it was MY fault when it went all over the kitchen counter and floor!
                  The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

up date at noon

Roger,
                    Don't tell me we are going to have to hire someone to come make your coffee. Glad to hear Sue id doning well. Tell her I am thinking of her and wishing her a speedy recovery!

Comment

up date at noon

Good News! Obviously we know who makes the coffee usually at your house mate! Not you!!!!
                      "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

up date at noon

you work so hard to take care of her tlrgs - sainthood!

Comment

up date at noon

Ah Yes... I have poured in a pot of water when someone else did it before me. Turn the pot on, and you can just imagine what I came back to! That was so much fun cleaning that mess up.

Comment

Working...
                          X