AF Army Sept 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army Sept 28

I get to call the troops! This is what happens when you do an all night scrapping fest!
    Pics to follow.

AF Army Sept 28

The wording is..
    May you touch
    fireflies and stars,
    dance with fairies
    and talk to the man
    in the moon.
    May you grow up
    with love and
    gracious hearts and
    people who care.
    Welcome to the
    world, Little one, it's
    been waiting
    for you

Attached files [img]/converted_files/639703=4092-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Shelby's 1st swim lessons.
      I don't know how to make it larger.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/639704=4093-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Oh shelby, thats beautiful!!
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

For all my Leprechauns! (I hope my spelling is correct) This is my Ireland page!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/639707=4094-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Lovely Shelby!

Today is a very special day- I believe it is Cy's 30 days AF?

Wow for me who keeps slipping around day 7 that is a MIRACLE.

Huge Congrats Cy- Words cant say how happy I am for you.

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

You've been to Ireland Shelby?

I've never been- would love to go- but not at the moment- I've always imagined Ireland to be full of pubs.

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

How are you doing this morning, Starting?
                Thanks for the compliments! I really enjoy making stories out of pictures!

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

We went in 2006. Hubby had work there and me and the babe tagged along.. We hired a lovely nanny so we could go out.

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

It was full of pubs. The reason we hired a nanny.

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

How are you doing, Bella?
                      I've ordered Antabuse. What are your feelings on it?

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Not a scrapbook page...
                        But this is a picture of Shelby in front of the Houses that was shown in the Family Comedy "Full House". (Think Mary Kate and Ashley) Attached files [img]/converted_files/639717=4095-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

shelbysmiles;425068 wrote: How are you doing, Bella?
                          I've ordered Antabuse. What are your feelings on it?
                          I have mixed feelings on it- on the one hand I love it because it stops me taking that first drink which inevitably leads to all the others- but on the other hand, I am having trouble getting it- the only online store that is selling it at a reasonable price is out of stock, and money is tight at the moment- I don't want to be paying ridiculous amounts for something that costs 5€ in the pharmacy here- but to get it in the pharmacy I need a prescription and I am so loathe to see my doctor or go to another one for a receipt.

I also found I was getting headaches after being on it for a few weeks- I guess that was because I was eating foods and using cosmetics containing vinegar and alcohol- I don't mind buying alcohol free cosmetics, but trying to cut all the vinegar stuff out is very difficult- I am vegetarian so eat a lot of salads and without dressings there is not much left.

I am also concerned with the antabuse I am just taking away the possibility to drink, without tackling the emotional desires behind the drinking- and I feel the emotional side is my real problem- not physical addiction.

Well after a binge last week I have decided to try without it- I only have 1 tablet left anyway until the online store get new stocks, or until I go to a doctor here- if I decide to finally do that at least within a few hours of deciding I can actually have it in my hands.

Good luck with it- I have 2 friends here who have been AF for years and both stopped with Antabuse.

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

I'm like you. My addiction is all emotional. That emotional voice can make one crazy, though. That voice plays so many games on me.
                            I think that I need the "possibility" to drink to be taken away. At least for a few weeks. My world is so fuckin surrounded with wine. I live in wine country. My mom's club takes a Field Trip to Napa twice a year.
                            I ordered the Antabuse from River because there is no way in hell that I could discuss this with a Dr. My piece of shit insurance does not won't to cover me because I've had 2 c-sections.
                            I'm going into this eyes wide open. I can only hope that it works for me. Because it looks like Lenair is not the solution.

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

There is no doubt if you are on it long enough it will work because eventually new brain patterns are enforced, difficult situations arise and because you cannot drink you don't, and the new patterns of not drinking to cope eventually take over the older ones- BUT- in my case I have to rely on myself to administer it, both my friends had husbands to do it, and I even suck at the administering part.

Well I am now aiming for 7 days AF with out the Antabuse, and will then aim for 7 more after that. If I will just have to get myself to a doctor I guess.

I am even covered by insurance- I just feel such piece of crap standing there admitting I can't stop to someone who doesn't understand the first thing about it

Comment

Working...
                              X