Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army Sept 28

Hello Army -
    It seems that one thing that members of MWO are getting out of this site, apart from support with sobriety, is that they are learning what Jabbers are. I have read a few threads lately where people ask what they are. That word may soon be in the oxford dictionary.
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Hi Zep,
      Remember our pact? What day is that...1st or 3rd? I think we decided to go for 3rd? How are u doing this fine Mon morning for you?
      LC, Getting sober should be your first priority, as was said by O2M. We will all be your shoulder to lean on. I know things look dark right now but that will change.
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Morning zep. Hows trix? Is graham Henry still in charge of the All Blacks?
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

O2M,
          Post them on the internet and you'll get plenty of attention to your Jabbers! No...don't really do that!
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Hi Krigs - yes the 3rd I thought as it's my birthday.

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Gonna try an teach my hubby the term "what a waste of jabbers" may work!

Cym i do know my doc but only ever been to him with baby problems so will be a bit embrassing going to him with. Bit worried.

Hello Zeppie i'm new here and have learnt about jabbers from one 2 many!
              :new:

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

We'll celebrate our non-smoking, your 35th birthday and my 60 days AF. That will be a day that lives in infamy

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Yes, do that O2, it would be a great moral boost for all of us......me
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Hi Cy - I wouldn't know about G. Henry - don't really follow rugby (think I'm the only NZER who doesn't). I think he might be - Robbie Deans - went to Australia to coach their team and they kicked our arses. I think Henry may be lynched and hanging from a tree by now.

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Cym, Are you talking about the internet thing?

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Sounds like a plan Krigs -

Hello LC - welcome to the army

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

you guys are to quick for me

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Your doc will have and will be seeing lots of people in the same and worst state than you are. It is what they are there for LC, and, if anything like me, you will feel you have taken a big step. Are there any alc support groups near you? May be worth looking into.
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

i'm lost

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

yer, sorry krigs!. Use your F5 button to refresh LC. It helps.
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X