• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army Sept 28

Hello Army -
    What lovely photos Shelbs - Hello Marbs

Cy - day 30 CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

I would be the only person I answered to. Hubby has a hard problem saying that his lovely wife is a drunk.
      Bella, my love, your puppy freaks me out. I know your feet were tired with your last avatar. He's really looking a little rabid. You know, the red eyes and shit.

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Good morning Zeppie!
        I'm rarely awake when you are!

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Morning everyone! Got to rush off to church! Here's today's strip!

Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Woo Hoo, Cy!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/639732=4096-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Hi Shelbs - yes I'm usually in bed when you are up and vice versa. Am just about ready for bed but was catching up on yesterdays thread. It's been a great weekend for me and we had daylight savings yesterday so another hour of daylight now YAHOO! I love spring.

Morning Vlads - Boy you are getting close to your 30 days - well done!!
              It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

I really understand what Marbella said about the brain starting to work differently after a time without alcohol. And what Shelby says about the emotional addiction. If I am honest, I no longer crave the alcohol like I used to but I sometimes crave the feeling it gave me. That is just my head saying I dont like how I feel just now and I need to change it.

hi Zepps! How are you doing today/
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Zeppie2;425087 wrote: It's been a great weekend for me and we had daylight savings yesterday so another hour of daylight now YAHOO! I love spring.
                  Thanks Zep! It's so weird reading that when our autumn's just starting.
                  Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

startingover;425089 wrote: If I am honest, I no longer crave the alcohol like I used to but I sometimes crave the feeling it gave me.
                    This is what I like about being AF for a long time - I forget how alcohol made me feel. Last time I was AF for a long time I couldn't even remember what vodka taste like, was worried I wouldn't like it anymore.

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

vlad;425092 wrote: This is what I like about being AF for a long time - I forget how alcohol made me feel. Last time I was AF for a long time I couldn't even remember what vodka taste like, was worried I wouldn't like it anymore.
                      I havent quite forgotten how it made me feel yet, well that first drinki or two, not the first bottle or two. I also have not forgotten how bad it made me feel.
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

startingover;425094 wrote: I also have not forgotten how bad it made me feel.
                        Oh, I haven't forgotten that.

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Good night my friends. I'll see you in a few hours!

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Night, Shelbs!

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Morning all. Another beaut of a morning here in Wales.
                              Thank you all for congrats at getting to 30 days. A month ago i really didnt think i could do this, but after my last binge, i felt ready to do it. I didnt want to drink anymore, and its been an enjoyment rather than a chore. Im still getting pretty bad cravings from time to time, and i see wine EVERYWHERE, but as the days go by its getting easier, though i feel sometimes how im going to get my social life back, cause it revolved around drink. But im a much happier person, and just as important to me is the happiness of my parents and daughter in seeing there daddy happy.
                              Thanks again all, and can i have a piece of cake to go with my coffee please Shelb.
                              P.S. What is all that crap going on with the renegade thread and dolph having a go at WIP? Not a nice way to start my day reading that!
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Night Shelbs
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X