Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army Sept 28

startingover;425350 wrote:
    One 2 is still feeling poorly so I hope that she is resting up. Lets just say lots of prayers for her to get well soon OK?? I think the power of group prayer is amazing. It really works and it certainly does no harm.
    I second that.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

I can see you're really looking forward to your visit tomorrow....NOT! You will still go won't you?
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

one2many;425429 wrote: and he always has dried egg in the corners of his mouth...
        Dried egg? How can you be sure it's dried egg?
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Are you going to a couselor or an MD?
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

While you are there, O2M, ask about something for your appetite.

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

one2many;425450 wrote: Will do Krigs, guess I will be in with pissycaks for a while......
              That could only ever happen to you One 2 )
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

On my own tnt. Just made some spag bol. Didnt want to say earlier, but now there over, i have had the worst cravings ever tnt!! So almost cracked and went to the shop on the way home! Had to drive around for a bit to stop myself from doing it. Thought to myself when i took erin to her mums, 'just leave your wallet at home' but i didnt! The urges have calmed down now, but boy they were the worst yet. Kept thinking about my 30 days and letting all you down who have written such nice things tdy.
                Had some real challenges this weekend, especially with my relationship falling apart infront of me. Will be glad for the start of the new week!
                Sorry to moan yet again, but thought i should get it out in the open. Anyone else with cravings know there not the only ones!!
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Well done for battling them and winning KP. Did you try the lglut under the tongue?
                  And never aplogise for moaning, we all do it and somehow it helps to let things out here.

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

No, I dont think you can take the credit for being the worst moaner snot monster. I am up and down like a feckin yo yo

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Ill fight ya for the best moaner crown!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Going to get some L Glut tmr when i go to town!!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

cymru;425476 wrote: Going to get some L Glut tmr when i go to town!!
                          Yep do that, it tastes pretty scuddy but it really does work

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

What is pissycaks, O2M?
                            Cym, I am sorry for your relationship and your cravings...not a great weekend for you is it? I have wine and beer in my frig right now....don't quite know how I resist but it's probably letting everyone here down...and letting myself down! I DO feel like having that "cloudlike feeling" tho. I am also curious after all this time as to what I would feel. I keep managing to talk myself out of those feelings, so far. There are far to many minuses to play with that dangerous experiment!!! Keep strong, Cym.
                            Starting, What doin' with you today?
                            Kriger

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Wassat one2? Did ya hit the wrong key?

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

I like the toilet paper on the head...LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X