Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army Sept 28

1 down.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

LOL! The alloy wheel cleaner has made me crave. Having a lemonade before starting the next one.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Ewwww! A bit sweet this lemonade...

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

:yuk:

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Ugh! All gone! Supposed to me NO ADDED SUGAR!?!!!

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Good Day Troops
              I have finally responded to all of the posts that I felt compelled to, am refilling my coffee and reporting for duty.
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Hi there Sea?
                Hows the day going? Hows your daughter? Did you manage to speak to her.
                Working tnt?
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Hi Cym
                  Congrats!! on the big 30. I am back on Day 14, but, I do feel stronger this time.
                  I did speak with my daughter. She said that she will not make a habit of it, but she also would not say that she would never do it again. She was still pretty wiped out yesterday. She was in bed asleep when I got home from work. I did point out to her how her whole weekend was blown because of one night. I am working today at 3pm. It is 10:40 am here now. Where is our little leprechaun?? I am worried about her. How are you doing today?

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Im not too bad. Having my ups and downs this weekend, and things with the girlfriend arent great, though i really dont know why. I spend time with her, we do things together, but it seems she is always talking about the negative things and making an issue out of everything negative. Me being in a mood last night, me being on this site and having friends. Not the lovely drive we had yesterday, playing in the park etc. Its reall ygetting me down, but hey, we all have our problems and have to deal with them.
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Havent heard from chelle tdy either.
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

All done and all clean! 2 Sets of alloy wheels to clean is a pain! Cymru - my hubby doesn't like me being on here too long either, esp when I've spent all day at work and then I come home and am on here all evening! Understandable though.

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Sorry, had to help my daughter out with some back taxes. I am sorry that you are having a hard time, but I am glad that you are hanging in there. I don't know what to say about your GF. I am not sure that she knows what she really wants. Does she want you sober? If so, she needs to understand that you have to make that a priority and spend some time doing the work. I don't know, I suck at relationships.lol. Hang tough soldier.

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Hi ya Vladster
                            Good on your 28 days. Way to Go!! No car washes needed here. It has been raining for days!! I getting ready to build an Ark.lol. I guess Hurricane Kyle is headed our way. We sure do not need the rain. It rained all summer, almost everyday.

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Good Morning everyone! Just checkin' in before I get myself and the kids ready for church. Made it through another day! Yaaay!! But boy have I been struggling. Keepin' my head up and remembering that every day I wake up feeling good, I'm that much thankful for being sober
                              When life is more than you can stand...kneel.

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Yet another hurricane??? You guys are getting it hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X