Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army Sept 28

I know LTG, what a day here I have had!
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

i'm off to sleep now. Went onto the chat and couldn't find anyone. Night all x
      :new:

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Nite Nite, Lasty. Congrats on being AF!!!!
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Night, Lasty!
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Not yet LTG. To be honest have been looking at something completley different. Been looking into training to be a youth and community worker. Complete change, but im good with people, and its something that has always interested me outside of cooking. May be a bit late to start cause of money, but im looking into it and going to see someone tmr.
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Goodnight lasty. Well done for tnt. Its a great start.
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Kriger, if we are starting the NF thread on Friday, that would be a good day for you to start a project. You think? I took tons of photos of Hanna yesterday! More pages to design...LOL!!
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Chef, that sounds like a nice path. It could still involve food, though, as a sense of direction for the mis-guided, you know?
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

LTG,
                    We're starting a NF on 1st but Zeppie and I decided to quit on the 3rd. I'll post on that to get myself prepped for 3rd. Deciding on a project? What a procrastinator I am! If I go to Hobby Lobby tomorrow I might be able to make a decision. I will make an effort, LTG.

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Thats what i was thinking. Lots of the greatest chefs have come from difficult backgrounds, Ramsey being the most famous in this day an age.
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Do post the pics of Hannah!

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Im off to bed now all. Have a great day or sleep
                          Speak tmr
                          Nos Dax
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

just had a massive argument with hubby. he pushed me down the stairs not his fault maybe it was me all i did was and be loving. Baby talk again. He wants one just as much as me. Think i may have frature my ankle. In serious pain and he has gone to bed.

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

i can't get over not ever having children. I'm off to hospital guys.

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

WOW, That sounds awful. I'm sorry for you Lasty. Do you need to go to the Dr? Hospital? Take care of that ankle.

I have to run; I'm meeting my friend for a long walk.
                                Nite Nite, Cym.

Comment

Working...
                                X