AF Army Sept 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army Sept 28

Lasty, report back to us when you return. Do you have to take a taxi or will your husb take you? I am really worried about you, hun.
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

got the abulance coming to get me. Hubby is asleep now
      :new:

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Lasty, you still there?
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Lasty, that is awfull. get some ice on it. I hope your o.k. Make sure you post when you return. Take care. Im saying a prayer for you tnt.
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Ambulance just arrived so i'm off now. Will be back tmr don't you worry. Ambulance lady is looking at me strange because i'm still on the pc! you can see the bone and she is worried. The pain is easing now she has given me an injection of some kind. Feels like being drunk. Night all. Lasty may be out of action for a while. Stupid hubby !!
            :new:

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Hey all, have not read the thread, just a quick check-in. I'm in Florida, got settled into my motel, had dinner. Did a very fast check on the house, and it's not in as bad a condition as I feared. Will get to work doing more assessment, figuring out my options, and making decisions, tomorrow. This is a very sweet little town, just a bit artsy-craftsy. I spent a lot of time here when I was a little girl. The view of the lake from the house is lovely... maybe I want to move to Florida! Certainly this is no time to be selling houses. Got a few pictures, will take a lot more tomorrow. Will post anything interesting (or good).

Hoping all's well with everyone... but I did see, just from the last few threads that lastchance is on the way to the ER? Hope it isn't serious and that you get good treatment!

wip

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

WIP,
                Her husband pushed her down the stairs and she broke her ankle. He's upstairs asleep and she called the ambulance. It doesn't sound like an ideal situation, to say the least.

Are you in Sanford? I'm glad the house is in OK shape; that will make things a little easier for you. Keep in touch when you can...we miss you!
                Kriger
                "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Yup I'm in Sanford. Here's a view of the end of the road, my house (well I guess it is my house, now... ) sits over to the left:

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

kriger;425848 wrote:
                    Her husband pushed her down the stairs and she broke her ankle. He's upstairs asleep and she called the ambulance. It doesn't sound like an ideal situation, to say the least.
                    Jeez that is HORRIBLE.

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

I know; I couldn't believe it when it was happening. She was online when the parameds came in the house and they said they could see the bone. I can't believe her husband just slept thru the whole thing! I bet he didn't. The whole chain of events sounds so unreal.

I just love those central Florida lakes! They are so peaceful and people just get their little fishing boats out and fish. My parents are moving kinda close to Eustis which is pretty close to where you are. I love the little town of Mt. Dora, also. That is a fun one to explore; you've probably been there.

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Hello Everyone! Feeling good tonite, just thought I'd pop in.
                        When life is more than you can stand...kneel.

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Seems to me that my father did some sailing on a lake near Mt Dora when I was little, I believe they actually have a yacht club, and had a regatta! Beautiful place. Lake Monroe is sort of a wide spot in the St. John's River. My grandfather had a big boat that he took up and down the St. John's a lot... I am thinking that's something I would really like to do, myself.

wip

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

I have been on the St John's many times. I lived in Jax for a year or two when I was young. I also went to Univ of Florida (loved that time of my life). I DO miss Florida but not the humidity. Enjoy your time there and all the nostalgia. It's good for you to be "away" for a while.

Comment

AF Army Sept 28

Hi MM,
                              Did you have a nice Sunday?

Comment

Working...
                              X