• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone suggest something to help?

Well done chance. thats a big step. Good on ya
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

He is very angry and we argue about it. I really need to stop. It's getting to much for me to deal with and thats why i found this site. I need people who are feeling like i do so that i can get help. Going to try my doctor but not sure what he can do to help. To be honest feel a bit ashamed of myself really because i've only ever gone to him with baby problems. Don't really want him to know i'm an alcholic
      :new:

Comment

The doctor will be able to give you something to help with the cravings and also to check whether you are suffering from depression. I know its embarrassing but help is about we just need to ask for it. You are doing great and I am sure you will continue to do so.
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Last,
          You did a good thing to throw out that wine...that is a great first step. Facing the situation you have with your husband sober is the only way to go. I hate to ask this question, but do you think some of his anger stems from your drinking? I am not in any way suggesting that you decide to quit because of him, but this situation needs two sober adults to solve it. I can tell by your posts that you have the desire...now its up to you. Wait until you get thru several sober days before talking to your husband. You need to concentrate on yourself right now and the rest will fall in. I wish you the best on this journey and stay with us as much as you can.
          Kriger
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Working...
          X