Please help with the gallery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is driving me crazy. I managed somehow to get a couple of pictures posted to the gallery, but can't seem to do it again. Have tried and tried. Have uploaded pictures to Photobucket, and to Flickr, and tried to use the code, have also tried to load them just from my hard drive. I know that some of you are doing a great job getting your pictures up; how the heck are you doing it???

thanks!

wip

Alright, WIP when I see a picutre I want I just save it to my hard drive and then go find it with the browse feature If no one else answers with an easier way I will talk you through it.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

OK I go to Google, find a picture and save it....then I go to MY PICTURES and upload it here.
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

AWIP, you can do it two ways I know of. the Beaches way works fine for me. also the even easier way its to copy the URL of an imagine online somewhere. then click on the icon of the globe with paperclip and paste the URL in there. it should come up that way too. although sometimes just a link comes up.
        hmmmmm....
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

go to the testing area and see what happens... sorry best thing I can think of at this hour
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Thanks Beaches, Det, neither of those ways is working for the gallery, for some reason. If it's a pic on my hard drive, I get an error message saying the file is the wrong type of file (they are regular jpeg files!!) and if it's the url of a pic on Photobucket or Picasa or Flickr, I get some other kind of error messages, or it just tries and tries and nothing ever happens.

I can post pics, no problem, INTO A POST, from Google Images:

OR into a post from Photobucket:

BUT not into the durn gallery...

wip

Comment

Working...
            X