I'm ok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm ok

Hi everyone. Back from hospital and have to say not feeling great but i i'm ok. Broken my ankle and will be in plaster for the next 6 weeks which in not ideal. Hubby eventually came with me to the hospital and has appoligised. Will catch with everyone later. Off to bed now to rest my ankle.
    :new:

I'm ok

Get well soon......IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

I'm ok

Hi LC
      I had no idea that you had hurt yourself. I am so sorry. I also broke an ankle before. Not a good time. At the time, I did not have MWO to come to. Maybe, this will give u the opportunity to hang around and get to know some of us. Sending you quick healing vibes.
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

I'm ok

Glad your back safe lasty. You take care.
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I'm ok

Hi Lasty - we never spoke yesterday but hope your ankle heals quickly.
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

I'm ok

Hi Lasty

I read your posts after you had gone last night and to be quite honest was fairly horrified with what I read.

I woke up this morning thinking about you.

I am not too sure I would want a baby with someone who pushes me to the extent of injuring me badly then goes to sleep.

Anyway, here's wishing you a speedy recovery and hope you manage to rest it well.

Comment

I'm ok

Lasty, I cannot believe what has happened to you!!
              I so hope you feel better soon.
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I'm ok

Lasty, I'm glad you're back and OK. I read the thread and feel real uneasy about the events. Your husband pushed you down the stairs, not his fault, and goes to sleep? What's up with that? I'm glad you're OK. Be diligent about the rehab exercises when you get to that point. :l
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

I'm ok

Lasty,

I'm really sorry to read about all of this and I hope you get well soon. I hope you can get some counseling (or atleast read some self help books on controlling and abusive people) while you are recuperating.

Take Care,

Myheart
                  Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                  - George Jackson

Comment

I'm ok

glad your feeling better , dont forget to post up a photo of your poor sore foot later ,we will dedicate a thread to its recovery.

Comment

I'm ok

Lasty,
                      I am glad you are OK! I was really worried last night and actually I still am. When you get up give tell us how you are feeling!
                      Kriger
                      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Working...
                      X