AF Army September 29 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 29 08

High maintenance, Ha Ha ha. Only take myself to the nail salon and the tatoo studio.lol. Yeah, maybe that's why I am still single.lol
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

I get nails done every three weeks, pedicure once a month. I save money cause I don't dye my hair.
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

Sea - do you really have a tattoed peg-leg? I know I've asked this before but can't find the thread you may have posted the answer on.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

Funny, I have a taste in my mouth that makes me feel I've been drinking AL... I HAVEN'T, JUST FOR THE RECORD!!! It's just weird...
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

one2many;426258 wrote: Oh I totally intend to get them done in NY..gonna pamper myself over there LTG!!!
            Great plan. Good for you! NY is a blast
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

Kriger, can't wait to see what project you come up with!

Vlad, what are you working on? An ad?
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

LookingToGrow;426276 wrote:
                Vlad, what are you working on? An ad?
                An intro for a website.

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

That reminds me. Today is my tatoo artist's birthday. I must find a birthday message to send to him. He rocks.

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

Vlad, that sounds like fun to me
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

Vlad
                      I am very fortunate in that I still have both of my "real" legs. I do however, have tatooes on both legs.

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

Doh! Drink Tracker!!!

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

Hello All,just reading thru and touching in to make sure that everyone is OK.I missed you all..
                          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

cymru;426196 wrote: Almost forgot to mention the big news of the day for me! Ive got an interview for the job at 2p.m tmr YAY! Its GM of 2 shops in a shopping complex and looks like a real challenge i will enjoy. Can you believe they had been interviewing people for over a month, had done 16 so far and had wittled it down to 2 who they were going to give there second interview tmr. the final decision was to be made tmr night! Still, must be good that i was offered the interview at such short notice. Dont know what to do about the agency, whether to kick up a fuss, or just leave it. I will cert let them know if i get the job!
                            Wow Cy, that is great- if they have still given you an interview at this late stage it tells me they very much like the look and sound of you and maybe in their minds have doubts about the other 2 candidates- that is excellent news.

I am going to keep my fingers crossed till you get back tomorrow

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

Seacailin;426283 wrote: Vlad
                              I am very fortunate in that I still have both of my "real" legs. I do however, have tatooes on both legs.
                              I've obviously missed the point of the peg-leg joke.

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

evielou;426285 wrote: Hello All,just reading thru and touching in to make sure that everyone is OK.I missed you all..
                                Hi Evielou!
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X