AF Army September 29 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 29 08

Well guess what Marby has in her grubby little hands??

A prescription for Naltraxone!!!!!!!!

All that panic for absolutely Nothing. Nada.

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

Marbella, great news!
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

I can't post pics in the Gallery either...I get error messages...bad file, etc???? How do we do it? Who is our Techy?
        Hi AKMom, Hows it shakin' today?
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

Good going Marbs!!!! Run to the pharmacy, lady! Do not pass go; do not collect $200!!
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

Yayy. he didn't want to know anything. (Bit bad really, he could have pretended to be interested) I was only in there 90 seconds.

t will cost me 70 euros for a month but thats lots cheaper than buying it online- and I can't wait - I need it now.

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

Now my bank book isnt working- cant get cash tll tomorrow but that is Ok still have Antabuse in system till Thursday )

I am so happy, I pretended you were all walking there with me, urging me on :h

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

Cold and wet.....oh that's the weather....sorry!! First snow always gets me in a mood. I bake like there's no tomorrow. I have 3 different cheesecakes, 2 batches of Chocolate Cream Cheese rolls and 4 dozen truffles in my fridge. I should weigh 300 lbs by Wednesday!!!

One more day AF, so it's all good!!!!
                "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

Marbs, We WERE walking with you and we're always walking with you....remember that!
                  AK, Snow??? It's going to be 86 here tdy! Does the cold make you "blue"? I am on my way over for some of your baked goods!!! Save some for me, my dog sled is kinda slow!

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

Hi Everyone just checking in to let everyone know that i'm still here. Can see you have all been busy and I have tried to catch up there is just so much going on here. It's great! On a bad note hubby is working from home for a while so I will have limited time on here. Think he feels a bit guilty about last night and wants to look after me. Today has been a very difficult day and the cravings for wine have been massive. I have resisted and will keep doing so. Plus it's really difficult to get to the shop on one leg!
                    :new:

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

marbella;426369 wrote: Now my bank book isnt working- cant get cash tll tomorrow but that is Ok still have Antabuse in system till Thursday )

I am so happy, I pretended you were all walking there with me, urging me on :h
                      Oh marbs, that is the best news I have heard all day!!! I am so pleased for you....and relieved too. Have been worried about what you were going to do if you couldnt get help form the doc. Yippee!! I am going to celebrate with a bowl of Shreddies now!
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

AK, recipes please :wings:
                        We get hungry alot on this thread...LOL!!
                        :l
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

kriger...not blue really, just out of sorts!! when you get here park to the right of the igloo, in front of the cache!!!!!!!
                          "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

startingover;426383 wrote: Oh marbs, that is the best news I have heard all day!!! I am so pleased for you....and relieved too. Have been worried about what you were going to do if you couldnt get help form the doc. Yippee!! I am going to celebrate with a bowl of Shreddies now!
                            Oh thanks Starting- I don't know why I thought he wouldn't give me it- in my experience here spanish doctors are quite happy dishing out drugs- it is just the ones I have spoken to in the past have had very little experience with alcoholism- and I think because by a miracle of God I have always managed to look fairly healthy they think I am exaggerating or making things up.

Actually he did not even know what it was but looked it up in a book and wrote me a prescription- I was trying to explain my drinking patterns but he did not want to know.

RUDE!!!! :H

Anyway just had to come to an Internet cafe to share my good news- no-one here to tell really.

I so hope this is the answer for me- I have read just about everything I can over the weekend and will continue tonight before I start on them on Wednesday.

Well I am off home now, till later

Enjoy those shreddies x

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

When i think about all the alcoholics I know on a pesonal basis here it is amazing the doctors arent a bit more clued up

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

good to see you on here lasty. Do you have crutches you can use? Did they give you antibiotics, cause you prob cant drink with them, which will be a good deterrent!! You happy or sad that hubby is home for a bit? What does he do for a living?
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X