AF Army September 29 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 29 08

one2 ....are you having a bad hair evening????

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

I gained weight the first month or so AF...since then i have lost almost 20lbs. of the 25lb. goal...Sea has a point...Jan. is soon enough.
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Wh...ad_haircut.jpg
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

cymru;426556 wrote: Vlad, you should do a special 30 day one for yourself tmr!!
          Rozz is just starting his abstainance from AL in the strip - he's on Day 4 (LOL!)... he has a bad liver scan!!! It's serious and funny at the same time.
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

ohhhh! so you went straight home?

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

I lost 5lbs in the first 3 weeks without beer, but then my appetite picks up and I can't lose the other 10lbs that I would like to. I am joining a gym near my new job. The same gym is right up the street from my house, so I can use both.
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

Hello everyone....are we all OK? I am but a bit knackered, even done a tiny weany bit of study. I MUST get into doing some every day from now on. It is hard to fit it in though with working, travellling, walking dog and eating......and LOTS of time here lol.
                Still, had a good day today, well, working but still felt good in myself. Had a funny at today, some guy who I barely know sent an email to me and all it said was "How was your weekend hottie?" Obviously didnt mean to send it to me so I sent a reply back saying "since you asked so nicely, it was lovely thank you" The poor bloke was SO embarrassed. No idea who it was meant for but it brightened my day no end )))

Hope you are all wonderful, was so pleased about marbs naltrexone, was worried for her.
                Sorry such a quick visit but I am tired so going for an early one today.
                Love to all of you xxx
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

one2many;426584 wrote: I am in a pigs mood tonight.
                  You feelin any better hun? Or just pissed off?
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

Ok Army
                    You are gonna have to carry on without me. I must try and take a nap so that my patients' will have a reasonably competent Nurse tonight.lol. It's gonna take a little while to get used to doing these night shifts again. Hope you all have a great evening.:h
                    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

Night, Sea!
                      :l
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

O2M, I got the gallery thing figured, finally.
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

marbella;426513 wrote: Oh WIP, that's gorgeous- you cant sell!
                          Thanks Cy, thanks Marbella! I hope that I won't have to sell (mother's care is very expensive)! At this point I'd be more inclined to sell my house in Kansas City and move down here. Meantime, I'll fix it up (wow that will be horrendously expensive) and get a tenant in there. Probably my neighbor guy can help oversee the fix-up while his place is getting fixed up, too (he pretty much has to demolish his... ).

Marbella I am so glad the trip to the doc and getting the scrip were EASY (not a very satisfying visit with the guy but par for the course, or even a bit under par, from my recent experiences)! I am sure it will be really helpful to you. The studies are looking promising.

OneTwo, well your appetite is back, yes? And a foul mood, to boot? Your must be feeling stronger!!! Over here, ALL hair people are off on Mondays. And that is ALWAYS when my hair is most in need of some help...

wip

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

Seacailin;426587 wrote: Ok Army
                            You are gonna have to carry on without me. I must try and take a nap so that my patients' will have a reasonably competent Nurse tonight.lol. It's gonna take a little while to get used to doing these night shifts again. Hope you all have a great evening.:h
                            Yup night shifts are hard on a person. Specially around 2 or 3 in the morning, I always thought. Hope it's a good shift!

wip

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

one2many;426598 wrote: Starting..I am just a grumpy little green leprechaun lol!

Cool...do I need to go to the gallery LTG? Did you post pics?
                              Click on my #4 and it will take you there
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

LookingToGrow;426592 wrote: O2M, I got the gallery thing figured, finally.
                                OK please explain!!! K Thnx!!!!

wip

Comment

Working...
                                X