Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 29 08

Hello AF Army,

Private Cindi, here, has been on sick leave for a while and will probably be there a bit longer. However, I did want to jump in and say hello to everyone.

I miss all of you but my vision has gotten so bad that it is difficult to keep up with your prolific daily posts!!

I'll check back in when I get a chance.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

Welcome Back, Cindi,
      We've missed you! Pop in when you can. I do it without reading all the posts sometimes. It gets too long to read at times. Are you getting the test results pretty soon?
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army September 29 08

Cinders;426764 wrote: Hello AF Army,

Private Cindi, here, has been on sick leave for a while and will probably be there a bit longer. However, I did want to jump in and say hello to everyone.

I miss all of you but my vision has gotten so bad that it is difficult to keep up with your prolific daily posts!!

I'll check back in when I get a chance.

Love,
        Cindi
        Cinders, I hope you know we are all pulling for you and thinking about you. Thanks for popping in, take care of yourself, and keep us posted!

wip

Comment

Working...
        X