politics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

politics

hopefully i spelt it rite,can anyone do it rite,we ve seen over the last 63 years,since the war, so called free countries flurish in so many ways,1945 to 2008,vaccine for polio.elvis presilly,james dean,woodstock ,hendrix,joplin,the beatles,lots of good and happy times,we seen a growth,in society and living a some what ,relaxed life,is there such a thing,maybe i can touch a nerve,gyco

politics

Ah! sure we just have to enjoy the time we have here I suppose and dont sweat the big stuff! lol!

Comment

politics

I've felt for a long time that nearly all our social ills in some shape or form relate to those who have the power. These are not the governments but the organizations (even religious ones), corporations, world banks who hold the influence over the governments. Now I know some people are gonna think "Here goes hippie again! The anarchist with his 'Conspiracy Theories'..He's off on 'one' again!". But if you seriously think the people at the top are the governments then you need to open your eyes.

I think as well far too many people these days have this attitude "If I'm alright Jack, then sod you!". It seems far too many people are out for themselves and that kind of 'love thy neighbour' attitude is a thing of the past. Only recently a video was shown where a guy had been hit by a car and was unconscious on the pavement and people just walked on by. Probably thought he was homeless or something!. Yeah right! can you see that guy begging asking you for money!

Love and Happiness
      Hippie
      xx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

politics

Now I know some people are gonna think "Here goes hippie again!

your right , thats exactly what im thinking! Lol Hippie , I just cant help been a pleb!

Comment

politics

LOL limers!! Remember when you said I'd probably have a problem sticking to within the amount of words for those TMA's? Well I think I restricted myself quite well with my above post!!lol I could of probably written 3000 words easily if I replied 'properly' to gyco!!

Love and Happiness
          Hippie
          xx
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

politics

only jossling Hipps , I agree with alot of what you say. Our local parish priest drives a 2007 bmw!! How many villages in africa would that save!

Comment

politics

Thing is priests feel they have to be so 'hip' these days to be in touch with the younger generation!!lol He/she probably justifies it as that!! Does he/she wear 'bling' as well as a dog collar???!!!! Maybe sell drugs on the side to the yoof?!! I'm going to HELL I know!!

Comment

politics

I see if I can score off him next sunday.....will let you know!!

Comment

politics

You guys are hilarious!!!
                  MM

Comment

Working...
                  X