Motel Mini Bar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motel Mini Bar...

Fantastic Job, Evie!!!.....sometimes you have to just take total control, slap The Beast, and get the hell out of the situation....

You did good.

Don

Comment

Motel Mini Bar...

awesome job well done girl ..
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Motel Mini Bar...

Thanks Mr.T....I am not gonna let that happen again...Too close for comfort...
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Motel Mini Bar...

Evielou, thanks for posting this. What an an inspiration you are! And what a great reminder to always remain vigilant. Well done!!! :goodjob:
          You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Motel Mini Bar...

Hi Evie (from another one!)
            Just want to say - Wow you are such an inspiration! Can't tell you how good you did and I'm sure you are reaping the rewards now.
            Bless you ... keep on that way and you are a winner!
            :thanks: It reminds me that this battle can surely be won!
            Eviexx:h
            Jesus said"Come unto me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
            Take My yoke upon you and learn from me for I am gentle and lowly in heart and you will find rest for your souls.
            For my yolk is easy and My burden is light
            "

Comment

Motel Mini Bar...

Thanks so much EVIE,I don't know how I did it either...I felt like a whipped puppy running away with my tail between my legs...I hope others will prepare for the possibility of this happening at a Motel and not be taken by surprise, like me..
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Motel Mini Bar...

I was reading fast through your post.. hoping the end result was going to be a good one. I am so glad it turned out to be. Congratulations on beating the mini-bar, I will think about you the next time something I should not do tempts me.

Comment

Motel Mini Bar...

Evielou........I know you don't remember I was one of the very first people to talk to you on here and that's cool!

I'm so very proud of you!!!!!!
                  Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Working...
                  X