Thank You for this Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You for this Site

I just feel grateful right now to have a site like this that has helped me so much. Do you realize how many "Are you an Alcoholic?" tests I've been too before this site amazingly showed up? I just feel grateful right now that someone cares for the millions of alcoholics who know they have a problem, but can't talk to anyone about it. I didn't have to take a quiz. No personal info. And yet, I've found a very cool friend to talk to about this, and hundreds more for the posts. I feel not so alone, and empowered. I haven't had so many friends who understand, and haven't had this many sober strings, ever!!! Thanks,
    MM

Thank You for this Site

Dearest Montana,I am right with you Girl...I am so grateful for this site.GOD only knows where I would be today, without it.Dead, maybe...I have been given the ability to stay sober, thru the wonderful people here.That is something that I was failing miserably, trying to do on my own...RJ is my Hero and an Guardian ANGEL sent directly from GOD to us ALKIES...I am feeling Happy, Healthy and Whole again after years of misery....Bless you MWO....
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Thank You for this Site

I really don't want regulators on the site. Do you? Just a question.
      MM

Comment

Thank You for this Site

This site gives me so much perspective and insight into so many stories. I can see what works, and what doesn't. I can see opinions. And I can share my successes and failures, without feeling vulnerable. I just want to give MJ a big hug, because without this site, I don't think I'd get through this process so well, or so quickly as I think I'm doing now.

Comment

Thank You for this Site

yeah this is a really great site.. with a lot of great people here.. that have help in so many ways ..
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Thank You for this Site

You know I'm right there with you girl :l

I think this site is wonderful. Finding this place feels like a turning point in my life. With it, and all of your help, I know I have a healthier future ahead of me.

Thank you MWO
            :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Thank You for this Site

It is a great site and helps so much to know that there are many going through the same struggles that you are. The support is just what I needed!!

Comment

Thank You for this Site

MM,
                My life has done a complete "about face" in the last 2 months. I feel like a new woman, really!! The first week and weekend were hard but after that it has been a pretty easy ride. I will have struggles down the road, I am sure of that and I may not pass every test that comes my way, but at this point I am strong and diligent. I can only thank MWO and everyone on this site for all the heartfelt support along the way. Kriger
                "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Thank You for this Site

MontanaMommy, thanks for the nice positive thoughts. Wed will see me here in this brilliant community for 2 years. sometimes it seems like yesterday a bewildered and very scared Determinator typed his first shaky words here. I have learned so very much about myself as a result of our our interactions here that I couldn't even summarize. Heartfelt thanks to you all.
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Thank You for this Site

MM,
                    Thanks for starting this thread. MWO has been so positive in my life in the short time I have been here. This is a great site with such positive and supportive people. I feel like I have a huge extended family.
                    HW

Comment

Thank You for this Site

MM, yes, this site has saved my life. It has given me support when I thought there was none and is teaching me a new way of living and thinking when I thought that my way was the only way. I cannot quite express how much everyone here has helped, but I do know that I am eternally grateful.
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                      X