Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 30th 08

Good morning troops,
    Hope evryone is well, positive and happy at either being alc free or striving to be that way. Not a very nice day here in Wales, wet and windy. Back to the norm! Got my interview at 2p.m, so going to iron a shirt for the first time in about a year! Really looking forward to it, and though i know the cards are stacked against me, coming in so late, i love a challenge and im ready to go in there and impress.
    Have a great day all:l
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

I left a song for you last night at the end of the thread o2m, cause you were feeling down. Have a happier day. Smile every 30 mins!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Pob lwc!!!
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Thanks Vlad! Im very impressed!
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I presume is pronounced 'pawb look' or something?
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

I have a headache again this morning - I've decided it's to do with sleep, I've not been sleeping good since last Friday. Sleep has been very disturbed and erratic with perculiar dreams. I wake up feeling exhausted and weird and with a headache (how is that fair when I'm AF?) - I mean last night I dreamt about toilets that were at the top of a hill, and about buying groceries from the supermarket, but I had to buy each item one at a time and in order of package size!!! I think the valerian roots going to come out an hour before bedtime tonight.

Comment

I had the craziest dreams when i first stopped drinking, but they have calmed down now, and i also sleep alot better. Did you get them at the start of alc freeness? Think its just our body getting back to normal. Prob just diff ways and times for diff people. The toilet dream was prob because of the toilet pics that chelle and hipps posted yesterday!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Nah, I have crazy dreams anyway, I just don't usually wake up feeling like this, unless of course I have been drinking and have a hangover! Yep, Valerian root deffo tonight.

Comment

Morning All, its a great morning today, as Vlad has reached her 30 days, Cy is finally going to his interview to get what must be the ideal job for him, O2m is feeling better and the hairdressers are open today, (they are all closed on Mondays here too- it is a worldwide thing don't get it why they just don't have a random day off in the week- why do they all chose Mondays) and I have my prescription for naltrexone, am off to the bank now to get the money out

Wishing you all a fab day, busy one for me, will catch up later,
                  M XX

Comment

Just reading my 30 day thread you very kindly started Cymru, I hadn't noticed the mistakes on the thread title until you said!!! It is funny.

Comment

Just looked again, it makes me chuckle every time - 'had reaches' - LOL!

Comment

I have to stop looking at it - it just made me laugh again!!! I think Vlad needs to log off for a while...

Comment

30 day victory dance!!!

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jIe38Rj2InE]YouTube - Qoo - Let's Qoo Dance - No.2 Cossack Dance[/ame]

Comment

LOL Vlad, can just imagine you doing that dance around your office

Comment

Huh-oh - what's it drinking at the end??? It's OK, it's Qoo - a Japanese soft drink... Phew!

Comment

Working...
                              X