AF Army September 30th 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice photos WIP! I think the flower is a type of hibiscus.
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

LookingToGrow;427509 wrote: Nice photos WIP! I think the flower is a type of hibiscus.
      Thanks LTG! Yes maybe it is, it's a bit flatter and has a little different textured petals than the standard hibiscus that is everywhere around here, so I wasn't sure. So nice to be around a lot of things blooming this time of year... I of course NEVER appreciated it when I was a little kid, living around here!

Comment

Sounds like it's just the right place for you to be right now. I hope you don't have to sell it.
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Nice work to everyone who did the 30 days. You guys are really tough. Embrace your sense of achievement, & enjoy the benefits... In the AF army you get your stripes after thirty days (if you commit for an extra 30 days). Stick with the mission!

Comment

Im off to la la land now. Have a good day those who are getting up or into there day. Hi Zep for when you join, hope you have a good day. Hope your day has gone well sea. Your photo skills are top WIP.
            Nos Da
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Night, night, sweet prince!
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I think the flower may be a Pink Alamonda...SP???I had a vine growing up the arbor and the weed whacker got it..
                Good nite CY...
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Hello to any soldiers who are still on duty. I just woke up, had a pretty good rest. Sweet dreams Cymru, sorry I missed you. I will be back to work at 11pm. So far, all is going well. I should be on stable ground until Football on Sunday, but I have found others on here for whom football is a big trigger, and we shall stick together. Army Strong!!!
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Footbal never did it for me but my Football player really rocks my boat...How is the nite shift going??

Comment

Hi Evie
                      It is going well. Thank you for asking. I just haven't worked the night shift for the past six months, so I have to get used to it. Hopefully, I will not be tired 24/7 like I was before. I am taking much better care of myself now, so that should make a difference. I am so happy that I will have health insurance as of tomorrow. I am going to make an appointment with my doctor. I would like to try and get her on board with the Topamax. I really want to try it. She was very much open to the rest of the MWO program, and is familiar with Campral, but I really would like to try Topa. She is going to do some blood tests on my liver and pancreas too. I would like to join a gym, but so far, I am too tired.

Comment

I got TOPA from the Dr. by saying that was the only thing that works for my headaches...I never told that DR. I was alcoholic...She is way to small town and small minded...She did give me TOPA cause it has been used for headaches for many years...I hope you get a RX for it...It wiped out my cravings, RIGHT AWAY

Comment

Hi All, just a quick check in for a sleepy starting its 1.30 here and i cant sleep!
                          WIP, Sea, Evie, Krigs, LTG you all sound so positve tonight, it is lovely to hear.
                          Love your photos wipster, it sounds like things are going well for you?
                          Sea, I do hope you get the prescription, anything that makes this journey easier is a good thing.

Well, going to try and get some more sleep now.
                          night night all xxx
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi SO
                            I'm sorry that you can't sleep. Want to come to work with me? lol Insomnia Sux!! Do you have Calm's Forte, or valerian, or melatonin? Sleepytime herbal tea is also helpful to me. I so hope you get some rest.

Comment

Working...
                            X