BLEW IT!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLEW IT!!

Well, this weekend went VERY badly. Daughter was in a bad mood when she came Friday. Husband was too. Gas and the economy. Then son calls in severe depression because crazy wife spent all his paycheck and is cheating with one of his friends. I was terrified something would happen to him before we got home. Hubs brought beer home, and I drank several.:upset:Of course it made things worse! Now I start over, and that's depressing, but at least I have this place and the option of starting again. I know you all are caring and supportive, and that's my lifeline now, because my family is a wreck. I'm going to throw myself into my work here, and try again. I can't really tell Hubs he can't a an occasional beer - it's not fair to him, and he still doesn't understand how difficult it is for me. Anyway, that's my story.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

BLEW IT!!

aww, damn, Ruby, I am so sorry you are having such a tough time. And I am glad you are here and still committed to NOT letting alcohol take over your life again. Maybe if you tell your husband how much it means to you not to drink, he can find ways to encourage you in your commitment, even though (and especially since) the household will not be alcohol-free?

How's your son doing now?

wip

Comment

BLEW IT!!

That sucks Ruby.
      There's only so much you can say or do about the economy and gas prices and cheating spouses.
      I hope things get better for you.

Comment

BLEW IT!!

Rubes, so sorry to hear about your weekend. Looks like you went through the mill a bit. So sorry it didnt go well, cause you were looking forward to it. Well, your back with your other family now, and were all here to get you back on track and smiling again. Dont beat yourself up about it, cause your a great person who has helped alot of people. It was a slip, you recognised it, and your moving on from it. How is your son now?
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

BLEW IT!!

It's a bad situation, WIP. He makes very good money, and they have 3 daughters together and 1 from her first marriage, who her mother let run loose, quit school, and move in with her boyfriend. She is now an uneducated high school dropout. My son loves his girls passionately, and is a great dad, but she is going to ruin him and them is something doesn't change. She needs counseling, but won't get it. She steals checks from his check book and spends all the money before he even gets paid, so they stay in debt. He's the only one that can change things, but that has to be his choice, and I can't help but worry. He is, after all my child (at 37).
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

BLEW IT!!

ruby were here for you im kinda in the same boat,as ONE says failure is when you fail to come back,and your back,great have a nc day gyco

Comment

BLEW IT!!

I also don't mean to make excuses for my slip. Bad things happen. I just have to be more prepared next time.
              sigpic

Comment

BLEW IT!!

hahaha i like the monkey

Comment

BLEW IT!!

it is hard but we keep plukkin away

Comment

BLEW IT!!

one of theodd things i feel now,i didnt b4,and i hate being sick and shakey

Comment

BLEW IT!!

I don't think I know what normal feels like. My life is full of drama every day!
                      sigpic

Comment

BLEW IT!!

Ruby,

You hit the nail on the head. You had a slip, you did not let it turn into a spiral downward, and you are using the information to be prepared for the future.

That is the process we all must follow to win.

You seem like a winner to me. :l

Love,
                        Cindi
                        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

BLEW IT!!

yestrday i was off and took everyone elses problems on had a bottle of wine a few beers and thts not good feel like shit so now i go back and stop or put the brakes on and beleive it or not i no i can,thts all tht matters

Comment

BLEW IT!!

and i have you and the rest here for support

Comment

BLEW IT!!

thnx ruby for the chat and wish you well your freind gyco

Comment

Working...
                              X