Peace Corp...9/30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peace Corp...9/30

Hello there, I hope everyone is feeling great on this beautiful Day.Yesterday was the New Moon and I guided a meditation about it.The new Moon,Mars and Retrograde Mercury are all in the sign of Libra.This is a time when our focus is on the Relationships in our lives.You may find that communication is difficult, right now.Your words maybe misunderstood and tension is high.Please know not to over react.This is just a temporary inconvenience that will resolve it's self when Mercury goes direct on Oct.15.Until then, just be kind to yourself and those that you love and make your words, GENTLE ONES...
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Peace Corp...9/30

One2 my Sweet, that is for all people and even our Pets...It is especially a time to handle all relationships with kid gloves...Things get much better the day after the full moon, OCT.14.
    Gia,You are not bothering me and maybe I can E MAIL you detailed lesson plans, if you want..

Comment

Peace Corp...9/30

Any advice for me?

Comment

Peace Corp...9/30

are we allowed email you for advice?

Comment

Peace Corp...9/30

Gia, We sent out a beginners class work sheets...Hope they went thru..

Comment

Peace Corp...9/30

Evielou --- I had my 3rd yoga class last night, and did I ever feel calm and peaceful after that. Felt good doing the movements and holding some of the poses was a challenge. I think this will be good for helping challenge AL.
            Also, thanks for the advice on keeping gentle words with those I love.

Comment

Peace Corp...9/30

New Day,Yoga is a great tool to connect Mind...Body.It also gives you empowerment along with a sense of peace...Very wise choice...keep it up.

Comment

Peace Corp...9/30

Thanks for the post, Evie. It feels like it was meant for me, especially since my BD is October 14th!If my leg ever heals I'm going back to yoga, will sstart meditating today. Maybe you should start your own teaching website!
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Peace Corp...9/30

WOW Ruby, Having your B day on the full moon is a very powerful time in your life.It gives you a opportunity to heave out the old and manifest the new...Sort of a second birth with power.I have been teaching metaphysics for 30 yrs. and am slowing down, trying to do less.I do have some long time students that are thinking of a teaching website...I think that they aren't gonna get very far if they don't reevaluate why they are doing it.Charging for their services is necessary but GOUGING PEOPLE is against universal law and they will fail unless they change their philosophy.

Comment

Peace Corp...9/30

my bday is the 15th.. that's been my "goal" day...

Comment

Peace Corp...9/30

We'll celebrate together, iwantto!
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Peace Corp...9/30

sounds good to me ruby... when i first posted, i found out that there were all sorts of libra's here...

Comment

Peace Corp...9/30

Great idea...have a birthday we'll have a birthday bash...
                          Mercury will go back DIRECT on the 15th. so communication will return to normal, then...

Comment

Working...
                          X