Drama for Hart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drama for Hart

Leave it to hart to find handsome men in a crisis!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Drama for Hart

So did anybody tell you what random shit you were spouting off? :H Sorry, couldn't help but wonder.... My uncle used to have to eat a banana a day for a potassium issue. Sounds like something in the drink. Did you keepthe bottle?
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Drama for Hart

Geeeez Hart.......Glad your ok......
        sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

Drama for Hart

nothing like a good energy drink,to geet things movin ,alergic reaction,kinda like drinking to much,but in a different way,hope your feelin bettr today gyco

Comment

Drama for Hart

Holy moly Hart!!!! Please let us know tomorrow what's up! That really sounds scary!!!!
            Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Drama for Hart

What an ordeal Hart! I hope you'll be ok...please tell the dr about the energy drink. Let us know how things go at the Dr. Kriger
              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Drama for Hart

And we thought we only had to avoid the alcohol! Wow, I am SO glad you are OK!
                Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                - George Jackson

Comment

Drama for Hart

Hart that is very scary. I am also interested to find out what they tell you b/c I drink Monster-Energy drinks. I am very happy you are OK.
                  "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Drama for Hart

All I can say is wow. I'm glad you're okay, hart.
                    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Drama for Hart

My kids drink those things!! (When I'm not watching!!)
                      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Drama for Hart

"Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Drama for Hart

dear Hart i thought only bizarre crap like that happened to me. we must be related.

so glad you are ok now XXXXXXXX!
                          nosce te ipsum
                          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Drama for Hart

Follow up w/doc

HI all promised an update (not that it is one). I don't really like my doc, she just doesn't seem with it, but she's nice enuf.

Anyway, of course, they weren't able to get the hospital records from Monday. I work for the gvmt I know buracracy (even if I can't spell it).

I told her about my stomach problems. I'm having trouble sleeping due to my stomach pain keeping me from sleeping. Consequently I'm tired and don't know if it's from the "seizure" (or whatever it was) or no sleep. So she gives me some acid reflux meds and anti-depressants (tney always happy to give you anti-ds, ever notice). I go get a CT scan of my abdomen. They will schedule me for CT of the head asap. As I left I wondered, why didn't she order blood test? I mean, I told her my potassium was suppose to be dangerously low, and were my electrolytes bad? Wouldn't you think she'd ask for that test? I think when the neurologist calls to set up EEG or CT scan or whatever I'll ask.

Just seems funny to me, but hey, I shouldn't complain about no blood tests in that my hand still is black from my pulling out the IV!. Thanx for everyone's concern

Comment

Drama for Hart

Hart
                              Thxs for the update please keep us posted....Between you and Det this week......Hey, maybe you are related!!!!
                              Take care
                              sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

Drama for Hart

Well Iam just a nurse...but cardiology is the specialty...sounds a bit like an irregular heart rate..heart tacking away rapidly from to much caffeine, to little potassium, to much sugar(power drinks)..and a lot of other reasons.... and for reasons we just can't explain, by the way the power drinks contain a lot of vit. b an this to can cause similar issues. The sweating, and what sounds like a near loss of consciousness makes me wonder what your B/P...blood pressure was? When your heart bangs away for along time your body has a hard time maintaining a blood pressure, therefore your brain, and alot of other essential organs do no get the blood flow they need. As far as the low potassium is concerned, well that to can have different reasons, but given the fact that alot of us here tend to use supplements, and drink lots of h2o well these types of scenarios can throw our electrolyte systems out of wack. In case they hadn't suggested be sure to eat plenty of foods high in potassium...especially if you are drinking large quantities of water. But I will have to add a disclosure here and add that Iam only a nurse...but your scenario sounds familiar. Be sure to follow up...curious did you have the sensation your heart was pounding out of your chest?? The viamin b's that we consume, and the overload of them in the energy drinks can cause such a thing to happen. I have met people who can no longer tolerate caffeine...just keep this in mind and ask your physician if this was in anyway related to your heart?? Women tend to suffer from undiagnosed MINOR heart valve issues as well. Amzingly our hears have an automaticity...this means our heart usually beats in a certain fashion. Starts at one place and ends ind the same channel...I am trying to put this in understandable terms. Well at times our heart has cells that can interupt this path of the "regular" heart beat...they call this automaticity...this is where irregular heart beats can start and become all out of wack...some times it is a matter of the heart taking back over its normal track and can at time do this on its own, and others require intervenions..... so this is something that is rather a grey area without further diagnostic testing. Just some FYI...good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X