Just Wondering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Wondering

I was just wondering when you order the meds books etc. how are they packaged. I live in a really small town and its full of nosey people.
    Pyes

:thanks:

Just Wondering

It's very private. The return address read Capalo Press. No worries. Same with any supps you order from the site.

Comment

Just Wondering

Thanks a bunch I'll order now I need all the help I can get

Comment

Just Wondering

yep, always very discrete in my experience also.

and... a Big welcome to you Pyes! You've landed in a great place.
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Just Wondering

Hello Pyes and welcome,

Yep, what Det said, this is a great place. A lot of wonderful people to help you on this jouney/fight. It has made such a difference for me in a very short time. Some ups and downs but I wouldn't be where I'm at without them. Settle in read, post and let us get to know you.

Wishing you success
          :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Just Wondering

Pyes welcome!!

We have all been where you are, getting started is one of the hardest steps. You will be thrilled with the support that you get from here both with the ups and the downs and believe me you will have plenty of both. We are here all you want or need us to be.

akgirl....Whip out the shovel woman.....I think it's here to stay!!!!!
            "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

Just Wondering

I did ask this in another tread but no one has answered was wondering if the meds interact ( badly ) with each other or can you take all of them L-glut, Same, 5 HTP, True calm, melatonin, kudzu, milk thistle.
              Pyes

Comment

Just Wondering

Those are all natural supps and should not. Follow the plan in the book, and again welcome.
                :h
                :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Just Wondering

You will be very happy that you placed the order.You will be able to put a plan for sober living together and that is such a blessing...Stay close and let us get to know you.
                  sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Just Wondering

Welcome Pyes
                    I am sorry that I did not see your other post. I would give the same advice that was already given. The recommended supps and dosages are in the book. I wish you well as you begin your journey.
                    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
                    X