Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovin the CD's

Curious how others feel about the CDs?

I had started them in the beginning and had a hard time keeping up and finding the time. I was also not exactly fond of the voice. So I stopped. Didn't do so well with AL after that. I've since started them again and am feeling absolutely rejuvenated! I was even going to have a glass of wine at bedtime last night and ended up dumping it out. I feel a whole new sense of commitment. I'm thinking they might be just the "kick in the butt" I needed.

Day 2 and feeling strong. :boxer:
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Lovin the CD's

Hey there!

I haven't gotten them yet but can't wait....Glad to hear they're starting to help. I was so desperate to start that I downloaded a hypnosis cd the other night and it actually was very relaxing...put me right to sleep without needing that drink.

Good job on day two!!!! You can do it!! SS

Comment

Lovin the CD's

I used the cd's too and I think they do help.....once you get use to his voice.....lol

Keep listening to them.....stay committed to getting through today AF....you can do it. After all, it's just one freakin' day!

Stay busy and keep coming here if you want to.....whatever it takes for you to focus on not drinking.

Don

Comment

Lovin the CD's

The Cd's are helping to reprogram your thoughts and are a very important healing tool...I LOVE THEM.
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Lovin the CD's

I love the CD's, too! I just did a "tune up" with the clearing track after a few weeks away. Feel much better already...I really think they are the key for me.
          You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Lovin the CD's

Chief;428035 wrote: Stay busy and keep coming here if you want to.....
            Oh I definitely want to, that's for sure. And thank you all for the support. I'm giving up Al for a new addiction....MWO :H
            :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Working...
            X