AF Army 2nd October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 2nd October

Hi everybody, Checking in for the evening - bit of struggle though can't say it didn't cross my mind to have a bottle of wine . . . . . help what is wrong with my head? This thread is confusing me couple of times thought I'd posted and can't see it . . . . so apologies if I'm not responding but am here with you all . . . . . Patricia x
    Short term goal 7 days AF

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

It feels a bit like living in an alcoholic household, in which we must at all times pretend that everything is nice and sweet and lovely, and we must at all costs ignore the elephant in the living room...

wip

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

One2 , I dont get them till next week , they have to put the lenses for me in them , im very ,very shortsighted and wear lenses outside and specs inside. Ltg , im craving a little on day 4!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

love the avatar one2 , its lilo isnt it ? I wanted to call emma Lola....

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Hey, p. This does get confusing! Little leprachaun, am I going to have to come drag you to the doc??! I promise he'll give you a treat when he's done! Still nursing my 'crack(ed) head too. Did you see Hubs offered to strap in bed at night?!?
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Whers Cy , any news on the job yet?

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

I thought it was just for his benefit!! It's been 8 hours since my fall, maybe it's safe to take a nap now?
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Nothing yet, but im hoping no news is good news!
                  Limey and Particia...The cravings are bad at the beginning but get better. Im feeling quite good tdy, and since i got to the 30 day mark, which was quite an achievement for me ive found im getting them less. Think your body still misses the alc for a while and mentally your brain craves it when you think about certain things and are in certain situations. It need to go to rehab, and get used to being a normal brain!
                  Heres another of me when i was a schoolboy!

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WcZqwR9tbJE]YouTube - Little Gordon - part 1[/ame]
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Taking off a bit to rest my broken crown. I WON'T be lying on that side! This weekend have to make up my mind what to tell orthopedist next week about whether I'll have the 2nd surgery on my foot and ankle. He wants to take out the broken piece of bone in foot and fuse it, then remove pin in ankle and do bone graft there. He's a fab doc, but has told me I'll be off that leg min 3 months, and that sucks!!!
                    Can't wear any of my shoes now, tho, and ankle goes out for no reason, causing MORE falls! Bright spot: I'll have hours and hours in wheelchair to post and paint!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

See Wally, you're why every one of my problems look SO small! Glad you're back.
                      sigpic

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Wally, i think what your doing in your life right now shows alot of strengh and determination. You may think your life suks, but too me at least it is a post that shows me that i have to have strengh and not forget my past to carry on with my alc free days.
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

You're my hero, Wally!
                          sigpic

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Wally,

I know I read it before but I can't remember why you are getting radiation.

Would you mind letting me know?

You are amazing, btw. A great example for someone like me going through health issues right now. Thanks!! :l

Love,
                            Cindi
                            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Hi, no wonder I was getting confused! This thread is storming - have just caught up with it all . . . . .what an army! Px
                              Short term goal 7 days AF

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Was that pic of sea's daughter o2m!?
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X