AF Army 2nd October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 2nd October

Can't possibly catch up. Ok, maybe I can.lol. Got the ironing done, lunch is ready for work and coffee is all set up And me arse is clean.lol What is happening with you guys?
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

You Do Rock Wally!!!!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Got new pics of Emylee. She has done two photoshoots since I posted the last pics.

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Oh yes, that would be lovely!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Hi guys a very quick check in from me.

Is everyone doing OK?
            Think Limey was craving earlier hope she feels better now.
            And your headache one?
            Wally, its great to hear from you. You are an inspiration to me with what you are going through and your fantastic attitude....well I take my hat off to you.

Hi Sea, glad you have a clean arse )
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Hang on guys. They are on her MySpace, so I will have to download them.

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Morning all...or evening for you guys...it's 8.10am here. Slept really well, dreamt I went out to a reggae gig with a fellow MWOuter...not sure who but she was young, thin, long dark hair & very groovy - sound like anyone?? Anyway in the dream my hubby came & was drinking - he got drunk so I told him to piss off, well he did...to a strip club where he drank tequila shots & paid $30 to pash a stripper!! BIZARRE - totally not my hubby either, I think I punched him in the dream & told him I was gonna take him to the cleaners...woke up very glad it was only a dream.
                Anywho, I gotta drop the kids at pre-school, then go to the gym, then to work. It's afriend at works b'day tomorrow so I've made a massive curry for everyone for lunch - smells awesome.
                Will check in later...
                Angel xo

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Hi everyone! Getting a bit caught up from the trip and I have class to teach this evening...

Wally, great you stopped by, thank you, and and let me echo what everyone else is saying: Wow! You're amazing. Chemo plus a presentation to a hostile board (hey I've been there and can FEEL what that felt like... gives me shivers...), plus whatever else life's throwing at you... Way to go!

Ruby, that's a very tough choice you are facing, re: surgery. And, good for you, regarding the chat with MIL!!! Stick with it!!

wip

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Calm....deep breathes.....glass of water....wet flannel on forhead
                      She looks like Kirstin Dunst in that pic i think. Mega georgous.
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Thanks WIP. The surgery's not bad, it's 3 months in bed or butt that are! Couldn't sleep, o2
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Here she is with her friend Adam. He sings in a rock band called Prospect Hill
                          Not gonna post the revealing stuff Cy, I don't want to kill u.lol

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

BEEEEEEUtiful, Sea. You did good!
                            sigpic
                            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

I WANT TO DIIIEEEEE! HONEST!!!!!
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Thanks Ruby
                                What is most important is that she is truly beautiful on the inside.

Comment

Working...
                                X