Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 2nd October

Carry on Army
    See you in my dreams. Must try and take a nap. I have to work at 10:45pm. I hope you all have a great night and thanks for putting up with my parental boasting.
    If you have green eyes One2, we could be sisters.lol.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

was that a body suit one2 . I saw some the oher day in top shop (didnt buy anything , honest!)

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Sea , how many kids you got?

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

ive been reading "drinking , a love storey" , very motiveational !

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

no , the second photo , not a red leg in sight!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

you were a cutie!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

oh! la! la!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Sorry limers, just saw your post. I have 3 kids. Two boys and the Princess. Have a great nite all I am off to napland.
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

Love the pics, o2. No wonder there's drool on the male posts!
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

they look like their dad!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

im off now to go back to my book , here one2 , the one on the right ...married???

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

you look a little like dannie minogue there!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

The lemon jar behind you --- I have the same one! In Georgia! ( Not the one at war)
                            sigpic
                            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

I am loving all these pics! Nice pics make cymru a happy boy!
                              Have a great trip Evie!
                              Id ave im is something we say if you see someone who is ripped and obviously far bigger than you! You say id ave im, as in id beat him up! But its meant as a joke, cause everyone knows you wouldn't.
                              That makes no sense does it!!!
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army 2nd October

interesting , very , very interesting ...when we meeting up again? We might need a few escourts in case we cave?

Comment

Working...
                                X